Bills safety Darmar Hamlin needed AED and CPR after hit

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Prayers Praying For You GIF by MOODMAN

For him and his family!

Its shocking to watch.

Administering CPR on the field . 🙏🙏🙏

UC is a good hospital.

So many sacrificed so much, putting their life at risk, for "the game." I sincerely hope Hamlin's health improves but w/ the required delay of media spin coupled w/ the outward reaction of too many who were in proximity, my hope rests in God's will. Praying for him and his family.

He believe he died on the field. Having administered CPR it’s a horrible feeling. I think Fiyah can expand more on this.

It's my understanding that his vitals have returned to normal. (Unconfirmed, from a source gathering content locally in Cincy)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Skip is getting hammered for this tweet, he seems pretty good at putting his foot in his mouth smh

View: https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1610101204687949827?s=20&t=jZPVF8acInkLVMbtVikZ7Q
Of course he is but in all reality there are way more folks who feel that SAME way. They just are not saying it publicly.

Not surprising as far as the NFL brass but a rare show of who actually wields the power from the players and coaches

The owners still have the power. Because they will make sure they have something in place for when this happens again. So it's out of the players and coaches hands. Which will probably be not play the game and complete it later or strike it from the records if it's not an important game.

A lot of players (not just the media stars) do a lot of good in local communities (where they come from and where they play), that is not widely published. I saw it in Philadelphia and here in Alabama. Its great to see there is humanity left in the world.

Damar Hamlin's charity raises over $3 million in 12 hours after injury
:clap:

https://local12.com/news/local/dama...ls-player-injured-critical-condition-gofundme

Before embarking on his NFL journey, Hamlin already began setting an example for his soon-to-be colleagues by launching a Christmas toy drive.

The toy drive was set up as an online GoFundMe fundraiser and, as of last month, had only generated a little under $3,000.

But following Hamlin’s collapse Monday night, donations for the toy drive skyrocketed, and the total raised jumped from several thousands of dollars to over $3.5 million by Tuesday morning.

The anti-vaxxers are at it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...vid=293e64e9db2b4265b8eac0b5d69b4e3d#comments

The scary moment led to an outpouring of support and prayers for the young second-year player and an online toy drive fundraiser launched by Hamlin quickly raised more than $3 million in donations in the hours after his collapse. But some right-wing anti-vaccine conspiracy theorists used the incident to stoke a widely debunked claim that the COVID vaccine is causing young, healthy athletes to suddenly collapse.

"This is a tragic and all too familiar sight right now: Athletes dropping suddenly," tweeted Charlie Kirk, the head of the Trump-allied Turning Point USA.

"There have been too many recent #diedsuddenly cases to deny it anymore," wrote failed Nevada GOP gubernatorial candidate Joey Gilbert.

"Prior to 2021, Athletes collapsing on the field was NOT a normal event. This is becoming an undeniable (and extremely concerning) pattern," insisted Lauren Witzke, a conservative commentator and failed Delaware GOP Senate candidate.

"I know what everyone with any common sense is thinking. This isn't the first time a pro athlete had this happen," wrote right-wing commentator Grant Stinchfield, blaming the "NFL mandate" even though the NFL currently has no vaccine requirement for players.

Back