TJ Holmes and Amy Robach caught in 4k

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wifey is a cutie from the Motherland, surprised he went the route of a Becky (Corrected)

BK7FSRPhakM2ZifvDmZEVV-1024-80.jpg.webp

Last edited:
I hate he fell for the nectar of Becky Beck. That white pudding be ruining these dudes. On a side note we gotta be honest too. Y'all see how pretty his wife is? With that being said y'all know pretty women suck in bed. Because of their looks they never get good at it because as long as she is pretty some simp waiting for her

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I hate he fell for the nectar of Becky Beck. That white pudding be ruining these dudes. On a side note we gotta be honest too. Y'all see how pretty his wife is? With that being said y'all know pretty women suck in bed. Because of their looks they never get good at it because as long as she is pretty some simp waiting for her
This hear...............🤣
😂😅

But they are married. Robach is married to actor Andrew Shue and Holmes is married to lawyer Marilee Fiebig. It's being said they both are suppose to be separated since Aug but who really knows the truth to that.

But they are married. Robach is married to actor Andrew Shue and Holmes is married to lawyer Marilee Fiebig. It's being said they both are suppose to be separated since Aug but who really knows the truth to that.

I saw that on the othe thread...I made note over there to delete this one. I don't keep up with those people.

Back