Did Crime Run Coach Prime?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Gotta give it to Coach Sanders.

He may be the 1st Black coach at a Power 5 program that knows how to tap dance in front of a room full of White folk... lol
I grew up and still know people like this...they really love white people & do everything to be seen in their good graces....it's always impress white folks first...then personal gain next...all at the expense of the black community...these black people don't realize many whites hate them the most for being unloyal to the black race

I mean let's be real there are folks in Jackson who got just as much money as Deion has. The rich ain't affected by crime. How many rich kids getting killed in the worst of major cities daily? I guarantee you it's less than.000001%. Now they might be dieing by meth or heroin but certainly not gun violence. Hell white kids do more petty theft like breaking in cars and white suburban women lead the statistics in stealing. Most people who get killed by violence are either in the streets or doing street stuff. Only white males go kill people just because they're having a bad day.

The campus ain't around the rich folks.

Then you got local and state gov. that let the infrastructure fall apart.

But, CU is much closer to LA...that probably factored in a lot (for his lady).

The campus ain't around the rich folks.

Then you got local and state gov. that let the infrastructure fall apart.

But, CU is much closer to LA...that probably factored in a lot (for his lady).
I didn't say around the campus. I said in the city of Jackson. Anyway y'all missing the point. The point is that Deion don't even have to deal with folks like that. Hell truth be told how many educated folks you know who really deal with street folks? Not many. I'm not talking about the weed man either. 😂

Last edited:
Everyone in Jackson and the surrounding areas ain't broke now. 😂 I personally know some folks on that area who are millionaires.

You added a caveat with "surrounding areas" because I'm looking at the actual city of Jackson like 👀. Maybe I didn't see the whole city

I grew up and still know people like this...they really love white people & do everything to be seen in their good graces....it's always impress white folks first...then personal gain next...all at the expense of the black community...these black people don't realize many whites hate them the most for being unloyal to the black race
Absolutely! You know, we saw this side of Deion when he accused the entire city of Jackson of stealing from him during one of his first press conferences.

Some of us gave him a pass and thought maybe he did not understand the optics of his statements in a city of 80+% Black. For all of its faults, Deion is only in Boulder today because of Jackson, MS.

Don't have any problem with him leaving Jackson for better opportunities... we all would do it.

I just don't see the need to continue to piss on Jackson, especially in front of a lily white audience

I didn't say around the campus. I said in the city of Jackson. Anyway y'all missing the point. The point is that Deion don't even have to deal with folks like that. Hell truth be told how many educated folks you know who really deal with street folks? Not many. I'm not talking about the weed man either. 😂

Not sure what you mean. I don't know anyone who looks to deal with street folks. They're the one who look for victims.

Not sure what you mean. I don't know anyone who looks to deal with street folks. They're the one who look for victims.
That's my point. Hood dudes don't attack random people in large numbers. Most crime is centered around certain things. Not many people including people who live in the ghetto involve themselves in those types of things.

Prime has a gift of winning press conferences. His confidence and affable demeanor will be missed. Time will tell if the Boulder crowd has the tolerance for it. However, it feels hell of awkward for him to coach in the CB. He served J-State well with SWAC titles and the first since before Obama was President.

Pride and principle should come at the forefront as Prime finished the deal when he got on that plane to Boulder. Let that act finish the J-State partnership even if it jeopardizes a CB win. J-State is a historical BCF power and should not play a subservient role. The last two years were unprecedented fame for BCF. Like General MacArthur said, “old soldiers don’t die, they just fade away.” Let Prime fade away in the Colorado mountains.

That's my point. Hood dudes don't attack random people in large numbers. Most crime is centered around certain things. Not many people including people who live in the ghetto involve themselves in those types of things.
Down south yes. On the East coast, you have millionaires riding the train and living close to broke folks. We have equal opportunity crime here

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I mean he was bathing in a pool at the stadium
And just where would Huntsville be without all that free gov'ment money? It's basically a government town that the ppl in those delapidated homes pay for as U.S Citizens with their tax dollars! Those cotton fields that are around that town would most likely have taken it over by now without that money. The Republicans use to call that welfare.

And just where would Huntsville be without all that free gov'ment money? It's basically a government town that the ppl in those delapidated homes pay for as U.S Citizens with their tax dollars! Those cotton fields that are around that town would most likely have taken it over by now without that money. The Republicans use to call that welfare.
No one in Huntsville said that. The bruh who quoted went to North Carolina A T. Not A&M. 🤣

Back