Texas Southern I Have a Question

Remember when y’all band stole all that shit from Japan, China, or Indochina…how the hell did y’all expect to get that past customs?

Some of y’all post on here so here is your chance to clean up the incident.
And I am talking about big tickets items. Lmao

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Remember when y’all band stole all that shit from Japan, China, or Indochina…how the hell did y’all expect to get that past customs?

Ask Pimp of the Year Huey and the Grambling hotel staff. He'll also tell you how to fleece 1.6 mil with incentives and make ass out of your employer at the same time.

1669835559449.png

Ask Pimp of the Year Huey and the Grambling hotel staff. He'll also tell you how to fleece 1.6 mil with incentives and make ass out of your employer at the same time.

View attachment 16693

Ninja…he has nothing to do with this. Just answer my question. How the hell were y’all going to get that shit through customs. It’s not like a TV can be mistaken for a snare drum.

Animation Heart GIF by Gello Hoodbye

Ninja…he has nothing to do with this. Just answer my question. How the hell were y’all going to get that shit through customs. It’s not like a TV can be mistaken for a snare drum.
I told you to ask Huey. Huey stole your money and the "G" from you all? Huey says read a little slower next time, and after you do come do the pimp strut with him.

I told you to ask Huey. Huey stole your money and the "G" from you all? Huey says read a little slower next time, and after you do come do the pimp strut with him.

Hue don't know shit about Texas Southern's band....I ain't asking him shit.

Hue don't know shit about Texas Southern's band....I ain't asking him shit.
Huey knows something about stealing though, and you all knowingly hired him anyway. How backwards is that? Who does that? Let me guess, knee-grows that concern themselves with stealing that happened thirty years ago while turning a blind eye to the stealing that is taking place in their own house right now.

Huey stays finding a sucker, and this time he found it from a willing participant. He has to be laughing all the way to the bank. Tell Huey we said thanks for that gift wrapped 41-7 win he dropped off here in Houston a few weeks ago. Word is he was in a charitable mood towards us given all the money he's ripping off from Grambling.

Last edited:
Huey knows something about stealing though, and you all knowingly hired him anyway. How backwards is that? Who does that? Let me guess, knee-grows that concern themselves with stealing that happened thirty years ago while turning a blind eye to the stealing that is taking place in their own house right now.

Huey stays finding a sucker, and this time he found it from a willing participant. He has to be laughing all the way to the bank. Tell Huey we said thanks for that gift wrapped 41-7 win he dropped off here in Houston a few weeks ago. Word is he was in a charitable mood towards us given all the money he's ripping off from Grambling.

Man look I’m asking a question you bringing up Hue….you the police right. Why you ain’t arrest them Band members. You were complicit in their niggerdon

Man look I’m asking a question you bringing up Hue….you the police right. Why you ain’t arrest them Band members. You were complicit in their niggerdon
Arrest them in Japan??? Man go have a seat somewhere, anywhere! Now I we see why stealing was on your mind, I see somebody has robbed your azz of what common sense you had.

I tell you what, this ought to keep you occupied for a minute and divert your mind from stealing:

Black And White Fashion GIF by Kiaundra Jackson

Last edited:
Back