Huh?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is why I don't wanna hear anything from anybody "conservative" about anything. I'll vote against you until my grigiddy great grandkids have eradicated that ideology into nothingness.
My country school learning taught me being conservative meant you’re about saving things. The irony behind what I’ve learned and what I’ve seen applied

My country school learning taught me being conservative meant you’re about saving things. The irony behind what I’ve learned and what I’ve seen applied

🤔 I never heard of "conservative" until Republicans started calling themselves this as a euphemism for being against civil rights, social justice, equal rights, gun control, etc. I'd heard of conservationist in terms of the environment though.

🤔 I never heard of "conservative" until Republicans started calling themselves this as a euphemism for being against civil rights, social justice, equal rights, gun control, etc. I'd heard of conservationist in terms of the environment though.
Yanno ...

I always thought "to conserve" was to be protective. I guess my country education failed me because being a conservative doesn't mean you're for saving much unless it financially benefits you.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back