Gram, what they hell have yall become?

Blacknbengal

View: https://youtu.be/ewgC0x6BYFs

Yall actually offer a scholly to a player that went to a fake school? REALLLLLYYYY???? GOT DAMMIT YOU ICONIC *UCKUPS!!!!

Can we just kick these Iconic Idiots out of the conference? What sayeth thous? Can I get some "I's" in this muthapiece? I'm tired of these no library illiterates bring our people down like this.

Screenshot_20220402-213315_Facebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
View: https://youtu.be/vE7_U_ycLgk

Not Stephen A. Smith realizing the abomination that is Grambling… lock em up , put em in NAIA and throw the damn keys away…. You big dummy’s!!!!
I don’t agree with what Coach Lucas did, and while I understand that what she did is athletically “legal”, it’s HOW she went about doing it.

But as for Stephen A. Smith..... how you gone get on your national platform, loud mouthed as usual, and bad talk what’s going on at an HBCU without knowing ALL THE FACTS??? Lipping off about an HBCU he didn’t attend, just cuz he went to an HBCU? Up there loudly going in on Coach Lucas...... but when it’s “jolly ole St. Nickolas” we get chirps 🦗🦗🦗 🦗

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don’t agree with what Coach Lucas did, and while I understand that what she did is athletically “legal”, it’s HOW she went about doing it.

But as for Stephen A. Smith..... how you gone get on your national platform, loud mouthed as usual, and bad talk what’s going on at an HBCU without knowing ALL THE FACTS??? Lipping off about an HBCU he didn’t attend, just cuz he went to an HBCU? Up there loudly going in on Coach Lucas...... but when it’s “jolly ole St. Nickolas” we get chirps 🦗🦗🦗 🦗
Hey babey!! 😍

You’d have to be a really sorry individual to rob a mascot........ESPECIALLY one that looks like that.
😐
Well Sweetie, that's the world we're living in now. People stunting hiring enablers of rapists as coaches, fronting like they have a library but only one small janitor's closet with a few hand me down books, telling young small kids that they can not use their dance team's name that THEY DID NOT even trademark.

It's crazy out here. I'm looking up to see if the sky has been cracked yet, cause we are definitely in some Tribulation times.

Agreed. He wears his HBCU hat when it’s convenient

It's dinner time at Gram.......
View attachment 15463

He says that's the meal of chumpions....

screenshot_20220402-213315_facebook-jpg.15071

Back