Run it Back || SC State Ready to Repeat

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I hear, they were looking to schedule "a certain school from The SWAC" in Atlanta. But, somebody dropped the ball on the paperwork.

Last edited:
Smdh. This is our fault.
I picked JSU to lose the Celebration Bowl at the beginning of the season. (Although I thought the would face Norfolk State.) Why? Because I truly believed that the pressure and hype would catch up with them against a hungry MEAC Champion fighting for the entire conference. That’s what I saw.

In 2022, JSU will be adjusted to the attention, battle tested, armed and ready to finish the job. I am picking JSU to win the SWAC and Celebration Bowl. While many SWAC programs will be improved, new system adjustments and first year jitters will be in the air. JSU has everything they need to dominate. Bet the house on it.

I picked JSU to lose the Celebration Bowl at the beginning of the season. (Although I thought the would face Norfolk State.) Why? Because I truly believed that the pressure and hype would catch up with them against a hungry MEAC Champion fighting for the entire conference. That’s what I saw.

In 2022, JSU will be adjusted to the attention, battle tested, armed and ready to finish the job. I am picking JSU to win the SWAC and Celebration Bowl. While many SWAC programs will be improved, new system adjustments and first year jitters will be in the air. JSU has everything they need to dominate. Bet the house on it.
JSU has to deal with that as well. Your oline is suspect, lost several key players on defense, a new OC that players will have to adjust to.

JSU has to deal with that as well. Your oline is suspect, lost several key players on defense, a new OC that players will have to adjust to.

Correction - Oline was suspect (we won 11 games with a bad oline). Only 1 new guy is currently in the starting lineup on defense. We return the same championship team from last year that featured 8 starting freshmen.

Adding 1 new coach to a staff of 12 isn't remotely the same as.. Bama state.. who has an entirely new staff. 😆 trying too hard to lump us in with everybody else.

We returned our coaching staff, our championship team, and most importantly our PROVEN signal caller at QB.. while adding yet another Top signing class to that.

Correction - Oline was suspect (we won 11 games with a bad oline). Only 1 new guy is currently in the starting lineup on defense. We return the same championship team from last year that featured 8 starting freshmen.

Adding 1 new coach to a staff of 12 isn't remotely the same as.. Bama state.. who has an entirely new staff. 😆 trying too hard to lump us in with everybody else.

We returned our coaching staff, our championship team, and most importantly our PROVEN signal caller at QB.. while adding yet another Top signing class to that.
Y'all have replace more than 1 guy on defense. Stop the cap...Hampton, Houston, Young, etc. are gone.

You got destroyed in the game that matters the most with that oline.

You still will have to make adjustments with a new OC. You think Deion is bringing in a new OC to do the same exact thing as the previous OC?

I try not to say too much but a lot of y’all are talking like y’all beat us. No matter what you think our deficiencies are, your team didn’t beat us. But it’s typical of our people to jump on the d*** of someone else when they couldn’t get the job done 😂😂. The enemy of my enemy is my friend! That’s how y’all operate 😂😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That celebration bowl left a sour taste in my damn mouth… I can’t be at peace until jsu get their get back on South Carolina State one way or another… we lost focus… we smelled ourselves too much … and QB1s turnovers within our own territory gave SC State that damn game on a silver platter. They were not the better team , but they were the more focused and hungry team. I will not make excuses SC state got all in our ass on national tv and that don’t sit right with coach Prime or this talented jsu team at all. We’re bringing our lunch pale and hard hat. Got to get through the swac first. We do have a chip on our shoulder.

I try not to say too much but a lot of y’all are talking like y’all beat us. No matter what you think our deficiencies are, your team didn’t beat us. But it’s typical of our people to jump on the d*** of someone else when they couldn’t get the job done 😂😂. The enemy of my enemy is my friend! That’s how y’all operate 😂😂
Speak on it but urrrrrraaaaa fon't lump us PV peeps in there with the others. We know when and how to keep our mouth shut.

Unless you are speaking SU and then it's all bets off. 😂

My new favorite MEAC school for what they did to JSU.

“Reality. It is sometimes brought through foreign eyes; because if you do not know any better, you cannot see the worse (and vice versa).”

I thought about a certain school when I saw that quote.

Y'all have replace more than 1 guy on defense. Stop the cap...Hampton, Houston, Young, etc. are gone.

You got destroyed in the game that matters the most with that oline.

You still will have to make adjustments with a new OC. You think Deion is bringing in a new OC to do the same exact thing as the previous OC?

You read but clearly didn't comprehend. I said we only have 1 new guy in the starting lineup on defense right now. Which means we had dozens of guys that also played the same amount of snaps or more last year as the 3 you listed. As stated we return our championship team.

The game that matters most is always your conference championship. I'm pretty sure we won that one by 3 scores (identical to how we beat your school).

Again we have the same staff plus 1 new coach. By no means is that comparable to programs hiring an entirely new staff, creating a new culture, installing completely new systems while still looking for a Qb. We did that last year.

By the way. TC Taylor took over OC duties midway through the season last year and we kept rolling without a hitch. Actually got better. So you can quit trying to imply that adding a new OC will be this big huge adjustment 😆 🤣

Last edited:

The coalition gone coalition 😆 🤣 😂 😹

You read but clearly didn't comprehend. I said we only have 1 new guy in the starting lineup on defense right now. Which means we had dozens of guys that also played the same amount of snaps or more last year as the 3 you listed. As stated we return our championship team.

The game that matters most is always your conference championship. I'm pretty sure we won that one by 3 scores (identical to how we beat your school).

Again we have the same staff plus 1 new coach. By no means is that comparable to programs hiring an entirely new staff, creating a new culture, installing completely new systems while still looking for a Qb. We did that last year.

By the way. TC Taylor took over OC duties midway through the season last year and we kept rolling without a hitch. Actually got better. So you can quit trying to imply that adding a new OC will be this big huge adjustment 😆 🤣
That's dumb logic. So a conference championship is more important than a national championship?

So adding a new OC make a positive or negative impact? Stop the lies

That's dumb logic. So a conference championship is more important than a national championship?

So adding a new OC make a positive or negative impact? Stop the lies

That's not a national championship game its exactly what it states it is..a bowl game. Which is why 3 different teams were still deemed champions by 3 different publications. When did the conference championship stop becoming the goal?

The only lie being spewed is the false narrative you are trying to create since y'all are starting over from scratch. As stated we changed the OC last year midyear and didn't miss a beat with 2 weeks of preparation. You can do those types of things when you have the same staff in place, culture created, and proven talent.

Good luck figuring out that mess in bama. Lol

That's not a national championship game its exactly what it states it is..a bowl game. Which is why 3 different teams were still deemed champions by 3 different publications. When did the conference championship stop becoming the goal?

The only lie being spewed is the false narrative you are trying to create since y'all are starting over from scratch. As stated we changed the OC last year midyear and didn't miss a beat with 2 weeks of preparation. You can do those types of things when you have the same staff in place, culture created, and proven talent.

Good luck figuring out that mess in bama. Lol
You can believe that lie if you want to. So the ultimate goal is to win the conference championship and not win the Celebration Bowl? The same Celebration Bowl which resulted in SCSU winning and being declared Black College National Champions. I guess you were fine with losing that game though, right? Oh wait, the conference championship is y'all main goal.

Back