FAMU AD has resigned

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The restructure of Ticket pricing, season passes, parking and tailgating may be the root cause. Planning our trip to FAMU was going to be down and back.

FAMU is taking steps to decrease their liability. The conference by-laws are clear so eventually UEN will go after the individual schools claiming those schools acted in bad faith. Firing or forcing the A.D. to resign allows the schools to shift the blame on one person/administrator, an old mitigation tactic that works from time to time.

The SWAC doesn’t own individual schools broadcasting rights. If it did the Bayou Classic would be on another network. The State Fair Classic would be on a TV platform.

The SWAC doesn’t own individual schools broadcasting rights. If it did the Bayou Classic would be on another network. The State Fair Classic would be on a TV platform.
Eh… Certain games were grandfathered as they had rights deals in place per-2005. Honestly, I also think wrangling away these rights from the promoters (including the Bayou Classic Consortium) in an effort to garner $1 million plus for schools yearly is being considered.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm sure that they are somewhere "Bragging Different" about all this.
sad dog GIF by truth

o_O

Dude must have been getting kickbacks. Ain't no way he was signing contracts without the University knowing lol. He was trying to hide it like oh its nothing. MONEY & POWER..... it will get you every time.... Assuming that is what's going on here lol

Is Grambling's AD next? With all of those unforced errors going on over there before the UEN deal I cant imagine his job being secure

Man if you guys only knew.....there is shit playing out in Louisiana that is having strong trickle down effect to GSU. The Governor's private convo about running for Congress then all of sudden the Ronald Green email lies....even a mysterious death in Grambling recently that lies have spread about the death.....

So basically the SWAC Commissioner could be persuaded by a school to negotiate how they want things for a price per se.

Back