Dear Bama State, we aint forgot

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Since Deacon Eley like putting up pictures on that little Movie screen of theirs. We bout to make them into "MOVIE STARS!"

tumblr_mqyxwrOlMQ1s961ejo1_500.gifv

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Targeting that wasn’t targeting at all… nugget didn’t step out at all … one led to a momentum changing touchdown drive and another took away a touchdown… home cooking calls… don’t worry this game won’t be in the hands of the refs. 😎

Targeting that wasn’t targeting at all… nugget didn’t step out at all … one led to a momentum changing touchdown drive and another took away a touchdown… home cooking calls… don’t worry this game won’t be in the hands of the refs. 😎
you’re better than this. Adding more bulletin board material with the allegation of cheating shouldn’t be needed by the JSU faithfuls. You’re already established as a 14 points favorite in the game. I’m out. I don’t smack!

you’re better than this. Adding more bulletin board material with the allegation of cheating shouldn’t be needed by the JSU faithfuls. You’re already established as a 14 points favorite in the game. I’m out. I don’t smack!
Well, why did you ever come in? This is the SMACK board. And we don't need bulletin board material. We have a shoe that needs to be returned. That's all the motivation we need. And I'm don't smack either. I state facts.

We kicking yall ass. 80-0. #TheeILove

kings don’t concern themselves with the opinions of peasants.

we’re going to whup y’all’s asses Saturday just like we did in the spring and shut Deion the hell up.
Yeah atl !!! At least he ain’t scared even if he is lying thru his teeth.!!! 😂

Back