:bow:

An all-Black group is arming itself and demanding change. They are the NFAC
:clap:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/25/us/nfac-black-armed-group/index.html

When two loud bangs rang out on the streets of Lafayette, Louisiana, no one knew where the gunshots came from as protesters gathered to demand justice for another Black man killed by police.
Among the crowd was a group of armed Black men and women who call themselves the "Not F**king Around Coalition" or NFAC. The group did not run toward the gunshots or break formation. Instead, they kneeled on the ground amid the confusion, and then walked away after their leader shouted, "fall back! fall back!"

The all-Black, Atlanta-based group has grown in size out of frustration during a summer of protests against questionable policing and the deaths of countless Black people at the hands of police, said their founder John Fitzgerald Johnson.

Their presence has caused a stir in the cities they've visited and the group has drawn some criticism after people accidentally fired a weapon during two of their rallies, including the one in Lafayette.

Started in 2017, the group has marched in Stone Mountain, Georgia, calling for the removal of the nation's largest confederate monument; Brunswick, Georgia, for Ahmaud Arbery; Louisville, Kentucky, demanding more transparency in the Breonna Taylor case; and most recently Lafayette, Louisiana, in the name of Trayford Pellerin.

I am so proud of them!

An all-Black group is arming itself and demanding change. They are the NFAC

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/25/us/nfac-black-armed-group/index.html

When two loud bangs rang out on the streets of Lafayette, Louisiana, no one knew where the gunshots came from as protesters gathered to demand justice for another Black man killed by police.
Among the crowd was a group of armed Black men and women who call themselves the "Not F**king Around Coalition" or NFAC. The group did not run toward the gunshots or break formation. Instead, they kneeled on the ground amid the confusion, and then walked away after their leader shouted, "fall back! fall back!"

The all-Black, Atlanta-based group has grown in size out of frustration during a summer of protests against questionable policing and the deaths of countless Black people at the hands of police, said their founder John Fitzgerald Johnson.

Their presence has caused a stir in the cities they've visited and the group has drawn some criticism after people accidentally fired a weapon during two of their rallies, including the one in Lafayette.

Started in 2017, the group has marched in Stone Mountain, Georgia, calling for the removal of the nation's largest confederate monument; Brunswick, Georgia, for Ahmaud Arbery; Louisville, Kentucky, demanding more transparency in the Breonna Taylor case; and most recently Lafayette, Louisiana, in the name of Trayford Pellerin.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
When those dudes first showed up in ATL I did some research on them. Number one, if you're going to have a militia, make sure the people are trained. They had people marching with fingers on triggers on loaded weapons... which is why they've had two accidental shootings. Also, the whole give us Texas thing... is just, weird. Some of what they talk about was real... I dunno. Felt cultish to me. The visual being there was cool but afterwards I opted not to go back.

When I was a kid, I assumed it was the norm for every man to have some type of gun in the house. At 8 or 9, I was given a BB gun. The skills I learned with it helped me years later to get ROTC awards in Marksman and Sharp Shooter like it was nothing. Yet after I finished High School, I never gave being armed another thought. Sure I've resided or had to do some work in some strange and weird places among interesting characters of people, especially with regards to outreach. I never felt seriously threatened and figured one could "catch these hands," if I were messed with.

Then 2016 came. That's when I could feel the racial climate of this country change. I mean, when all this racial heat came back out in the open from supremest groups did I finally fill the need to prepare myself, "just in case." I started going to gun shows and was like woah, and observed how there are certain people out here that are seriously packing. Even though I am all about peace, I felt I needed to be ready in case something serious goes down.

At first I didn't know where to start. Then I saw this video which was one of the first of many that gave me direction on how to get on my 2nd Amendment game. I'm not paranoid or nothing like that. I'm so at peace with me and my family's well being from day to day. However, I know it's always good to stay prepared in more ways than one (finances, food, fitness, & having some firearms like my folks that came before did).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT8D08mPao4&t=995s

Last edited:
One interesting perspective....especially in the comment section

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp2eF-b80JI
Interesting interview, I was with him until he mentioned Biden and Harris coming into office. I get tired of hearing fear mongering every time a democrat takes the presidential office. People like him pushed gun taking fear when Obama was in office and he did noting towards gun owners.

Back