Alcorn State vs Jackson State: Game Updates - 2:00pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I need play by play, situations, and what happened when it was 41-31 in the 4th quarter when we were driving in there red zone.

Bruh the box score is there you just looked at it. I'm pretty sure it was 24 -41 deep in the 3rd before y'all recovered A fumble. A 3 score loss isn't a close game.

Last edited:
Bruh the box score is there you just looked at it. I'm pretty sure it was 24 -41 deep in the 3rd. A 3 score loss isn't a close game.
My bad i dont know y im talking about football with a j st fan my bad. U prove my point u wasnt there. I shouldve known better. Band geeks!!

You had a FG attempt blocked. Never got back in the red zone the rest of the game
True!! If u gone tell it tell the whole truth. It was 41-31 and we were driving got in Alcorn territory on there 30 yard line it was 4th and 6 and Austin got sacked from behind. Alcorn gets the ball back and they drive Turner runs the ball in for a rushing td which made it 48-31. SMH and that was after that blocked field goal.

It's not worth it lol.. You had to have been there in person otherwise you don't know football.. band geeks
Know who u are and stay there. If u cant talk sports on a Sports Board page u dont need to b talking on here. Just keep hitting the like button when u see something u like. Notice i dont talk about bands thats not my thang just like football isnt for you.

Know who u are and stay there. If u cant talk sports on a Sports Board page u dont need to b talking on here. Just keep hitting the like button when u see something u like. Notice i dont talk about bands thats not my thang just like football isnt for you.

SHOW ME WHERE I'M CONSTANTLY ON THE BAND BOARD, that's right you can't. ISSALIE just like that 3 score beating alcorn gave you that you are trying to convince folks was a close game. The game has been played and stats are visible for all to see. You cannot lie when there are receipts. Take those hurt feelings to another thread

SHOW ME WHERE I'M CONSTANTLY ON THE BAND BOARD, that's right you can't. ISSALIE just like that 3 score beating alcorn gave you that you are trying to convince folks was a close game. The game has been played and stats are visible for all to see. You cannot lie when there are receipts. Take those hurt feelings to another thread
Boy u dont know what u talking about smh. Like i said prove to me how Alcorn dominated us? You can't!! Thats why i said u know nothing about SPORTS!! You just happy yall beat Alcorn. LOL but got killed by us!! Kmsl!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Boy u dont know what u talking about smh. Like i said prove to me how Alcorn dominated us? You can't!! Thats why i said u know nothing about SPORTS!! You just happy yall beat Alcorn. LOL but got killed by us!! Kmsl!

You continue to prove you are delusional. So we got killed by y'all 35-17 but somehow a 48-31 score is a close game ROTFLMAO. Just admit your feelings are hurt and move on. You can save the you don't know sports BS, it won't save you.

You continue to prove you are delusional. So we got killed by y'all 35-17 but somehow a 48-31 score is a close game ROTFLMAO. Just admit your feelings are hurt and move on. You can save the you don't know sports BS, it won't save you.
Im trying to save you! Your institution cant even pray right so i know something wrong with you! Secondly we dominated yall from start to finish Alcorn didnt do us like that. Thirdly like i said PROVE TO ME HOW ALCORN DOMINATED US? YOU CANT ITS TO HARD 4 U!!

Back