Muhammad Ali passes away at 74

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Marlins accidentally reported that he was dead and had to delete the tweet but it appears that it will only be a matter of time according to most reports.

I'm not surprised. He's a fighter in every sense of the word. The greatest birthday gift I ever received is a vintage autographed Ali poster my sister in law's pitched in and got me.

RIP Champ!!! He definitely was one of my childhood heroes. I still remember watching him leaving the L.A. Coliseum after a Raiders game. Grown men my dad's age had surrounded him trying to get his autograph. I did get an autograph from him just for my dad. I definitely cherished that moment watching my childhood hero mingle among the people while other celebrities seek their privacy. I felt like that 7, 8, 9 year old kid again who loved watching one of Muhammad Ali fights on T.V.

Last edited:
he really was the Greatest! I feel some of my childhood passed with him, I loved watching him and Cossell growing up

R.I.P.

The only real G.O.A.T.

FB_IMG_1444440395857_zpsbb2h2q4i.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
S.U. Football Jag Sid Williams husband of Congress Woman Maxine Waters stand behind Ali's objection of the Vietnam War along with Grambling's Willie Davis

cleveland.com

Front row: Bill Russell, Muhammad Ali, Jim Brown, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (formerly Lew Alcindor). Back row: Mayor Carl Stokes, Walter Beach, Bobby Mitchell, Sid Williams, Curtis McClinton, Willie Davis, Jim Shorter and John Wooten. This photo was taken in Cleveland, Ohio in 1967 and was a group of athletes that met to support Muhammad Ali's decision to not go fight in the Vietnam War after being drafted.
As

Last edited:
The Real Greatest of All Time (GOAT)

Rest In Peace, Ali

I remember meeting him when I was in middle school. He purchased a home that was in our area in Hyde Park in Chicago. He would always walk thru the area and speak with everyone.

RIP to the Greatest of All Time.

PS....I was watching Ali and I tried to decipher what he told Don King after he won. All I got was (F--k you) and couldn't make out anything else. Does anyone know what was said?

RIP to the Greatest of All Time.

PS....I was watching Ali and I tried to decipher what he told Don King after he won. All I got was (F--k you) and couldn't make out anything else. Does anyone know what was said?

Ali really disliked Don King.

Back