JSU Any Word on the Next Football Coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that you have a football coach which means you apparently had a coaching search. Injuries are part of the game. Just accept your L and keep it moving.

TP does not get that.

I guess JSU will have an interim coach forever.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So you are saying McCall is your coach? I told you this is another topic and you said he wasn't.

TigerPride being difficult....he knows what a damn National Coaching Search is and he knows damn well his school is looking for a head coach. He is just scared to say who because he may be an EPIC FAIL!!!

TigerPride being difficult....he knows what a damn National Coaching Search is and he knows damn well his school is looking for a head coach. He is just scared to say who because he may be an EPIC FAIL!!!

There is NO open position for a Head Coach at JSU at this time according to the QUEEN. We are interviewing for an AD... maybe she will let the AD open the search. All I know is.. right now, there is no search and are there are no candidates.

Are y'all still paying Harold? If so, it makes sense to keep the Interim Tag on McCall for a season (kinda like an apprenticeship). He might turn things around... although I've heard rumors that y'all are interested in Gram's OC Eric Dooley.

Are y'all still paying Harold? If so, it makes sense to keep the Interim Tag on McCall for a season (kinda like an apprenticeship). He might turn things around... although I've heard rumors that y'all are interested in Gram's OC Eric Dooley.

I'm sure Dooley will be on everyone's shortlist, including ours, IF we have a search. Right now there is none like TP said. McCall still has a chance to nail down the job for himself if he does well the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: JR
Dooley getting passed around

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So there is not an active search for a head coach?

You know (JSU folks) and the rest of us know that is lie. Someplace at JSU there are some people contacting candidates for interviews. That is called a "Search Committee." JSU's search started when OMJ was fired.

Now maybe you all are waiting to "Hire" a coach after an AD is located but I will be a dollar against a dime that your president has conversed with university leaders about a replacement. She is too damn organized, effective, and efficient not to do so.

So there is not an active search for a head coach?

You know (JSU folks) and the rest of us know that is lie. Someplace at JSU there are some people contacting candidates for interviews. That is called a "Search Committee." JSU's search started when OMJ was fired.

Now maybe you all are waiting to "Hire" a coach after an AD is located but I will be a dollar against a dime that your president has conversed with university leaders about a replacement. She is too damn organized, effective, and efficient not to do so.

Founder,
You really can't talk to anyone right now anyway, unless they are out of job themselves. So JSU is handling it properly. No school is going to allow you to talk to a coach with the season still going on. It is no rush for JSU at this point. I am sure the Queen has a plan on what she is going to instruct the acting AD or if she hires a new AD to do. As long as JSU starts their OFFICIAL search after the SCG. That will give them plenty of time.

Im not sure how they structured the buyout... I think Comegy got $25K over two years. For OMJ, the Queen, being the smart engineer that she is, used basic math and pretty much subtracted the $65K out of his salary from the point that he was fired. So if he gets paid til the end of the year, his buyout will be fulfilled. To me, that would make the most sense, since his salary was already in the budget. I'm not sure if McCall got a raise or not... I would bet not... lol

Founder,
You really can't talk to anyone right now anyway, unless they are out of job themselves. So JSU is handling it properly. No school is going to allow you to talk to a coach with the season still going on. It is no rush for JSU at this point. I am sure the Queen has a plan on what she is going to instruct the acting AD or if she hires a new AD to do. As long as JSU starts their OFFICIAL search after the SCG. That will give them plenty of time.

JR,

Maybe he will believe you. My own frat don't believe a word I say.. smh

JR,

Maybe he will believe you. My own frat don't believe a word I say.. smh

TP would you believe anything that this guy said:

haymer.jpg

Founder,

I do believe JSU has asked permission to talk to a certain coordinator and the permission was granted and the meeting took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back