I told y'all a loooooooong time ago that PV would save the SWAC

Panther88

Banned
I can run down a laundry list of what's going on @ your puke sorry schools but I'm sure when you get a new head coach, new president of your university, new athletic director lol, new support staff, new grounds keepers, new streets lol, new this, new that, *whew!* blah blah blah you'll be ready to smack yet again. :emlaugh:

We saved all y'all sorry muthafuggas. :|

BTW, y'all SEEEEEEEEEEEE-YUCK! :vomit:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
thank ya pv

juneteenths062409_w_rgbb.jpg
<-----PV Alum?

:lol:
I can run down a laundry list of what's going on @ your puke sorry schools but I'm sure when you get a new head coach, new president of your university, new athletic director lol, new support staff, new grounds keepers, new streets lol, new this, new that, *whew!* blah blah blah you'll be ready to smack yet again. :emlaugh:

Now you're taking it too far Panthro! You sound like those Mafia alumni!:lol:

Ummmm.......................a lot of GOLDEN LIONS were very, very, very, VERY :flippy::flippy::flippy: to see PVAMU go to and win the SCG!

CONGRATULATIONS PRAIRIE VIEW!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:lol:

Now you're taking it too far Panthro! You sound like those Mafia alumni!:lol:

See buck this what happens when u let a loser school, who hadn't beaten/seen what they daddie been doing in 23 years, win a championship....remember the last time :vomit: View won a championship, pagers were a hit on college campus.....and back then they didn't know what cell phones and laptops were:idea:....dang P88 just quit trying to seem like u know the world gonna end in 2012......:kaioken::kaioken:

Y'all SEEEEEEEE-UCK!!!!!! :vomit:

We'd like to thank the numerous local Grambling and Southern alums for helping make all this possible by spending, spending, and spending some more all of their extra state tax $$$$ to support The Prairie View A&M University. We wouldn't be in this position if it weren't for your help. :emlaugh: lol

Also, we're scratching Rob's name off the trophy. :emlaugh: Can't have his name in the same case w/ our great Mr Nicks. :slap: Pure blasphemy. :D

Last edited:
Who is Mr. Nicks???:noidea::noidea::noidea:

This is the real deal.....it doesn't matter what team wins the trophy, you will always have to look up and honor the "G", baby!

Coach Eddie Robinson, baby!!!!

GRAMBLING STATE UNIVERSITY, baby! WORD!!!:lecture::lecture::lecture:

P.S. Go get your own legend. Oops! Ya can't. :lol::lol::lol:

Who is Mr. Nicks???:noidea::noidea::noidea:

This is the real deal.....it doesn't matter what team wins the trophy, you will always have to look up and honor the "G", baby!

Coach Eddie Robinson, baby!!!!

GRAMBLING STATE UNIVERSITY, baby! WORD!!!:lecture::lecture::lecture:

P.S. Go get your own legend. Oops! Ya can't. :lol::lol::lol:

Y'all SEEEEEEEE-UCK!!!!!! :vomit:

We'd like to thank the numerous local Grambling and Southern alums for helping make all this possible by spending, spending, and spending some more all of their extra state tax $$$$ to support The Prairie View A&M University. We wouldn't be in this position if it weren't for your help. :emlaugh: lol

Also, we're scratching Rob's name off the trophy. :emlaugh: Can't have his name in the same case w/ our great Mr Nicks. :slap: Pure blasphemy. :D

:shame: Somebody educate. Please. :smh:

Mr Nicks <b>owned</b> Mr Robinson head-to-head. Know your SWAC history before speaking on emotionalism and not logic. lol :shame:

Carry on w/ the drivel though. I understand how these things work w/in some of y'alls heads. lol :argue2:

:shame: Somebody educate. Please. :smh:

Mr Nicks <b>owned</b> Mr Robinson head-to-head. Know your SWAC history before speaking on emotionalism and not logic. lol :shame:

Carry on w/ the drivel though. I understand how these things work w/in some of y'alls heads. lol :argue2:

This mofo is going back before the holocaust! See this what happens when we let Hy Top azz teams win from time to time!:read:

This mofo is going back before the holocaust! See this what happens when we let Hy Top azz teams win from time to time!:read:

Einstein, I was correcting a public mistake. :) I didn't bring the mistake to the viewing public but I certainly corrected the public mistake, now didn't I? :D

I made a statement about me making a phone call or two... if not three :emlaugh: to see if we can get that name scraped off the trophy. :emlaugh: Can't have that in the same trophy case w/ our distinguished Mr Nicks. Has nothing to do w/ holocaust, guy.

BTW, y'all SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-UCK!!!!!!!!!!! :vomit:

Back