This is "Prairie View A&M University"

Antoine Earns National Science Foundation Grant for Mixed Reality Project at PVAMU’s School of Engineering​

PRAIRIE VIEW, Texas (August 18, 2023) — Dr. Keisha Antoine, lecturer at Prairie View A&M University (PVAMU), was awarded $600,000 by the National Science Foundation (NSF) for a three-year project to incorporate mixed reality (MR) technology into the learning environment in selected Chemical Engineering and Electrical and Computer Engineering undergraduate courses.

So word on the street is that there is a Starbucks coming to PV....
lol There was one there some... what... 6-8+ years ago? When did the bowling alley & that centre go up? That's when they were there. I visited a few times at that time.

lol There was one there some... what... 6-8+ years ago? When did the bowling alley & that centre go up? That's when they were there. I visited a few times at that time.

I don't remember Starbucks because I've never been to that Panther Plaza. There's a Dunkin Donuts in the Library now though.

New project at PVAMU delves into space research, unique career opportunities​

Prairie View A&M University faculty members, Dr. Richard Wilkins, a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Dr. Merlyn X. Pulikkathara ‘04, an assistant professor in the Department of Chemistry and Physics, have been awarded a $1.2 million grant with two goals: to develop and test high-tech materials for use in harsh environments, such as space, and to develop and encourage student interest in STEM.

Back