Southern vs Northwestern State results

SuperTiger,

YOu can't say anything to SU unless they approve it on a thread about them.

It's Kool MsJ4J but it ain't about what you know. Blu only posted what was stated whether it was right or wrong.

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
I thought SU was supposed to win by 2 Tds -- huh J Rock.
The good thing about this is the season is still young and 10-1 is not bad. I do know that your 8 game losing streak will be extended. Remember, Gram beat a team that is now on a 17 game losing streak and fell prey to Prarie View. Southern faced a team tonight that returned 10 starters on a formidable defensive ball club. 10-1 or 9-2 is not a stretch for the Jags. But, time has a way of teaching those without humility.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by bluphiiijsu
here goes SU trying to cheat to win this one..... lol

This is the epitome of stupidity.

TP,

Why would you try to defend this stupidity? When one cosigns for someone that is not "credit worthy" it is a damaging reflection on them. Loyalty should be taken to a certain extent.

J-Rock, where were these humble statements about the Northwestern St ball club earlier this week? Can you prepare your humble statements for Pine Bluff?

Starting 2001 like we did in our 2000 championship season -- the mighty G-MEN of Grambling State!

The SUpreme team of the SWAC still leads the series agains nwst as it does against every other SWAC school. I dont think that anticipating a 10-1 or 9-2 year is being exactly humble. But, it is all in perception. I am sure however that Gram beat a team that is now on a 17 game losing streak and has loss 8 games in a row on National T.V. to S.U. But I understand how you are in great anticipation of the dubious distinction ending. It want this year however.

Back