So Folks are Seceding from Baton Rouge?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Is this a legit source?

Don't know. Here's another source.

Don't know. Here's another source.

No coloreds?

Where are the black conservatives?
They were told to get out of the picture frame and wait on the curb, and you know they were all too happy to oblige.

Morgan Freeman Car GIF by Bounce

Last edited:
Buckhead has been trying this for quite a while. They want nothing to do with anything in Fulton County south of them. Also, if that's the wealthy area they just took their tax dollars with them and Baton Rouge will definitely feel it.

Saw something yesterday that’s there’s another area up in Maryland that’s attempting to do the same. Expect more of this across the country.

White people are relentless, gotta give em that. They’re gonna find a way.

I cant be mad at Buckhead for wanting to separate themselves considering what that area has been dealing with in terms of the violence. There's a reason there are metal detectors at Lenox Mall now.

Buckhead has been trying this for quite a while. They want nothing to do with anything in Fulton County south of them. Also, if that's the wealthy area they just took their tax dollars with them and Baton Rouge will definitely feel it.

Losing that amount of tax revenue is definitely gonna make baton rouge even worse.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Saw something yesterday that’s there’s another area up in Maryland that’s attempting to do the same. Expect more of this across the country.

White people are relentless, gotta give em that. They’re gonna find a way.
Where in Maryland?I live in PG County, MD.

Oxon Hill? Sh*t! lol

I heard John Hope Bryant talking about it

A pretty common occurrence in metro Atlanta….some are actually predominantly black.
Pretty much what South Fulton did and it's 100% black. But, it's the area with bread. That's one of the main reasons Westlake has so many more resources than the other APS. They have Sandtown, Cascade Heights and the City of South Fulton feeding them and those areas are black folks that have bread.

Back