JROCK.....Pic....Em.....Winners!!!

JROCK

Preeminent
What?s the ?hook??

<marquee> Down-N-Dirty!!! </marquee>

The SUperior One vs. 3N14

YOUR defending BCF & SWAC champs second line into the Big Easy to face toothless tigers from Jackson View University. The Jaguars, coached by Dean Pete ?Big Brother Almighty? Richardson has vowed to shut up all of loud mouth cowards that talk in the third person. Calling signals for winners of 4 out of last 7 SWAC titles will be the conference #1 quarterback, the incomparable Thomas ?going to light your arse up? Ricks. He will be backed up by the rest of his Jag cohorts that at press time were voting on whether to allow a running clock for the lowly tigers or just run the scores up. Fresh from rushing for a whopping 23 yards against their last foe, the tigers seek to punish the Jaguars with their running attack. The master mind of this high caliber offense is James ?Dumbbell? Bell. At press time he was attempting to forecast how many other once proud programs a long, long time ago that he can destroy after his work is complete at Jackson View. Robert Hughes has vowed to come out of retirement and do some football consultation in the post Dumbbell ?error.? The Curse of Hughes continue. S.U. Football Jaguars by at least???28 :uzi:

Conference Call Rejects vs. Country Grumbling

In a ?do or die? SWAC West battle, the cowardly lions take the yellow brick road to Lincoln Parish. This is an elimination game for both 3rd and 2nd place teams in the SWAC West. The team with no courage seeks to find some at the expense of the disable ?Blind Melly Jelly? Spears. Spears will not be hospitable to the recent NAIA team, since Pine Bluff administration felt like he was not good enough to coach at UAPB. Look for the golden (snicker) lions to play like Buckey is coaching. If you are a betting person, bet on Spears beating the living contract out of a team that ran from the University of Central Arkansas. The defending SWAC runner ups by???.17:shades:

OTHERS: :argue2:
Annie Mae 3itch slaps Ms. Savannah 28 times :slap:
Delta Dudes in a Moral Loss to Paul Quinn???Devils by 14 :devil2:
Bumble Bees sting the Waller County Pukies 42 times :goof:
Tribe scalps CLeb until he begs Buck Skin Bill Thomas 21 times to return :shame:

Dude,

Please dont use the words DBBA when describing Pete again. GR didnt read what you said, but those words did stand out. At any rate, those words are synonymous with a person of clout and stature, not some coward that runs from all competition right to the Bunny Rabbits that kicked his coward ass to sleep. If you want to call him something, call him the CLLOTJ.
That stands for Cowardly Lion Lord of the Jungle.
cowardly_lion.jpg

Da Sperm,

You smack like a sissy. Save that punk smack for your bend over cohorts. The gay forum is-------------->that away

BTW......Don't shoot the messenger for the message......Your team is garbage.(snicker)

JROCK said:
Da Sperm,

You smack like a sissy. Save that punk smack for your bend over cohorts. The gay forum is-------------->that away

Oh, I didn't know that, but since you can give directions to the gay forum, I can only conclude you've been there. That would explain why you continue to hand on GSU's nutts. In fact, some GSU posters have said for you to let their nutts go. Ha HA!!!

GSU said:
During our week of "discussions" with Nutter Butter, will you dayum yellas stay the hell offa our nads. We do not need yall interfering with our bizness. The arse whupping that Nutter Butter is gonna get is not for your benefit. The last thing we would do under normal circumstances is help the yellas in anyway...and under these circumstances (your cowardly dodging of PB), ain't no way this is for your benefit.

Your Sockem Rockem Picks are gay.

Don't worry about my team since your sissy azz was too scared to play us!!!

Look DL Brother (snicker) aka Taking Da Sperm,

When you tell one lie then you must continue. First you told UCA you didn't look at the calendar(lie), then you tried to give your SUperior $1 dollar to play in a so called "classic" (lie), then you folks contend you did not get a phone number (lie),now you over hear acting like you're not the king of the ball swinging jungle (lie). Go back to the NAIA with that remedial team.

Since your diverting arse is into endorsements:

msgsu said:
JROCK they aint listening nor are they reading about the highlights after each game, NORTH and SOUTH Louisiana are in this one together, and thanks for the support on this one. Just take care of your business on Sat. and we will finish them off on the 23rd.

After all the scheduling mishaps, you are telling me we decided not to play you guys the weekend before this year's meaningless BC? Remember, it is an open date for both of us.

Oh, I didn't mean to divert attention away from your Sickem SUckem Pickem, HA HA!!!

JROCK said:
), then you folks contend you did not get a phone number (lie),:
The sad part is you actually believe this lie. GR bets you believe you have never seen a clock debacle like the one in Montgomery either. You are not going to believe the clock in the Tigerdome this weekend either.

uhhh Ready,

For someone that "don't read my posts," you sure as hell been responding to them and quoting me a helluva (snicker) lot. I guess that makes you a liar too. What happen man? "You use to be so beautiful (a long, long time ago). This makes me very very sad." The one thing that I have noticed about you as of late is your deviation from credibility. You my son have abruptly abandoned the golden rule of "smacking with facts." Remember everything in the dark must come to light. Now Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and Spears can see............."that is just how you were raised." :lmao:

Back