Good game Alcorn.....

Good game? Dude you could have saved this thread.. seriously?

What was good about it? That they put their reserves out there in the 4th?
Oh, THEY scored TWO TDs on you. :lol:

Good game? Dude you could have saved this thread.. seriously?

What was good about it? That they put their reserves out there in the 4th?
Oh, THEY scored TWO TDs on you. :lol:

I kinda figured you'd post some of your usual stupid shit. Overtime. Keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Jax y'all got crushed mane. If it wasn't for that fluke tipped pass for a touchdown or fumble recovery that put you guys in the redzone this game would have been even worse. You don't get off the hook that easy by saying good game especially after you and the rest of those nuttriders talked about JSU. Your team has only beat an 0-4 PV team which put 24 points on you guys and Central Methodist a team I have never heard of in my life. Come in here and take

20kav40.gif

Jax y'all got crushed mane. If it wasn't for that fluke tipped pass for a touchdown or fumble recovery that put you guys in the redzone this game would have been even worse. You don't get off the hook that easy by saying good game especially after you and the rest of those nuttriders talked about JSU. Your team has only beat an 0-4 PV team which put 24 points on you guys and Central Methodist a team I have never heard of in my life. Come in here and take

20kav40.gif

LOL

Yall dipshits up in here thumping ya chest over struggling with flop fellas other school IN OVERTIME? Man yall just don't know. Your team isn't that good. Seriously.

Yall dipshits up in here thumping ya chest over struggling with flop fellas other school IN OVERTIME? Man yall just don't know. Your team isn't that good. Seriously.

Ummm, I'm real big on consistency, so quick question. Yall squeaked by JSU in double OT last year and you talked all summer about how yall kicked our asses. But now you downplay an overtime win by JSU. Southernese logic, I guess.

OAN, I wouldn't worry about how another team won a game when my team was kicked to sleep. You can expect a lot more losses like that one, btw.

Aww
Ummm, I'm real big on consistency, so quick question. Yall squeaked by JSU in double OT last year and you talked all summer about how yall kicked our asses. But now you downplay an overtime win by JSU. Southernese logic, I guess.

OAN, I wouldn't worry about how another team won a game when my team was kicked to sleep. You can expect a lot more losses like that one, btw.

You know that's real funny coming from a poster who did the exact same thing when we won last week week and yall lost. Frat, I know it did yalls simple hearts some some good yesterday seeing us get beat the way we did. And I know it pisses yall off Knowing we did more than just squeak by ol sorry ass jsue.

Truth be told.....Alcorn is a damn good team. Jsu ain't. Accept it. Come 25 October. You will be told to go home just like we told yall in December 2013

It was Pine Bluff. :retard:

In overtime at that. :lol:

I guess them winning in Overtime is ok but Su kicking their ass in double overtime is an issue.

We had some positives in that game.. like NO turnovers. We just have to keep moving in the right direction and hope we don't suffer 40 point blowouts.. on national TV

Says the dude who's school just got 56 points and dam near 700 yards of offense hung on them. :lol:

Last edited:
Aww

You know that's real funny coming from a poster who did the exact same thing when we won last week week and yall lost. Frat, I know it did yalls simple hearts some some good yesterday seeing us get beat the way we did. And I know it pisses yall off Knowing we did more than just squeak by ol sorry ass jsue.

Truth be told.....Alcorn is a damn good team. Jsu ain't. Accept it. Come 25 October. You will be told to go home just like we told yall in December 2013

OK so you danced around my question. Hope you enjoyed that thorough azz kicking. You'll see a few more before the season's over. SUcks sucks! :lol:

Back