Damn Jags

MikeBigg

yall got a championship moratorium or something? Didn't yall used to be a baseball school? Yall ain't won too often since yall forced Kenn to ban the pissing monkey (or was that a squirrel?). Anyway... yall ain't been worth "piss" for winning championships!

Ask me if I'm :weee:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Damn Jags...

muttley-00.jpg

yall got a championship moratorium or something? Didn't yall used to be a baseball school? Yall ain't won too often since yall forced Kenn to ban the pissing monkey (or was that a squirrel?). Anyway... yall ain't been worth "piss" for winning championships!

Easy here,

Hey Biggs....

Shouldn't yall be worried about taking up and offereing to pay off folks.....600K to spears and that million dollar lawsiut from that kid from Milwaukee who died last summer....YOU WORRIED ABOUT SU LOSING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME....GSU WENT HOME EARLY TOO.....Dont go there with that lafluer crap cuz bobby J AINT PAYING JOHN'S no money for buying cat........period.......

Easy here,

You already know Doug than spoke with spears about that too........Hopefully spears accepts his vindication and a smaller amount that wouldn't put the hurt on the state of louisisana ........

And the team with the most is who?

Easy here,

Hey Biggs....

Shouldn't yall be worried about taking up and offereing to pay off folks.....600K to spears and that million dollar lawsiut from that kid from Milwaukee who died last summer....YOU WORRIED ABOUT SU LOSING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME....GSU WENT HOME EARLY TOO.....Dont go there with that lafluer crap cuz bobby J AINT PAYING JOHN'S no money for buying cat........period.......

Spears?!!! Is that the best you can do is bring up Spears?!!! This is about Championships man...you do remember what a Championship is right? I ain't talking about women's runnerup in Basketball or almost winning the regular season and that kind of shiit. I'm talking about winning the whole thang, mane!

Can't believe yall worring about folks budgets... yall had to sell bean pies and neckbone sammiches just so your women team could go get "cheated" (Thanks SUJagTillDeath) by 30 purnts right down the "screet" (Thanks Jag fans with the blue hair that matches her nails) when Tulane went through yall like LaFleur thrown an expense account!

Spears?!!! Is that the best you can do is bring up Spears?!!! This is about Championships man...you do remember what a Championship is right? I ain't talking about women's runnerup in Basketball or almost winning the regular season and that kind of shiit. I'm talking about winning the whole thang, mane!

Can't believe yall worring about folks budgets... yall had to sell bean pies and neckbone sammiches just so your women team could go get "cheated" (Thanks SUJagTillDeath) by 30 purnts right down the "screet" (Thanks Jag fans with the blue hair that matches her nails) when Tulane went through yall like LaFleur thrown an expense account!

Did he just say neckbone sammiches? :lol:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Nechbone sammiches....How you chew that thang...LOL

I find it funny that losers are smacking us. Where is Braveheart 123 kid? This is his time to shine.

Matter of fact, I don't remember Gram or J-Stank competing for any of the big three titles.

Cheaters don't count.

This thread is sad. Pathetic.

If Alcorn was trying to smack, that would be one thing ....

:smh:

Back