Age Limit for President and Members of Congress: Should Be No Older Than 65

The Founder

I was observing Joe Biden and he looks completely oblivious to what’s going on. We all know that presidents age when they get in office because they technically get no rest. I know it may be viewed as age discrimination but because of the level of position we need to really look at this situation.

Of course I’m a guy who was trained in intelligence by “Cold Warriors” so my beliefs on government are much different especially being African American.

I was observing Joe Biden and he looks completely oblivious to what’s going on. We all know that presidents age when they get in office because they technically get no rest. I know it may be viewed as age discrimination but because of the level of position we need to really look at this situation.

Of course I’m a guy who was trained in intelligence by “Cold Warriors” so my beliefs on government are much different especially being African American.
I completely agree, our country is being run by a bunch of old coots piling up lobbyist monies and sleeping on the job most of the day

The other issue is after they serve for so long they become friends and don’t truly look out for their constituents. So I believe in term limits.

Just like the President has term limits, so should members of congress. You know they will never vote to put a limit on themselves.

Back