AAMU set to announce new women’s head coach tommorow

Bruh she aint really “step down” and it ain’t in the working from the start. It’s a reason she took an assistant job at Mercer. Richards is a GREAT coach…. IMO her problem was always recruiting. We ALWAYS did more with less when she was here…. Maybe it was the assistants. We had some teams that I didnt think we would win a game in the SWAC… but ended up in 3rd place in the conference.
Yep she can coach just couldn't recruit

Yep she can coach just couldn't recruit
Bruh I use to see some of the offers going out and look up their stats and just smh. It’s like she would see a player have 1 good game at a AAU tournament and offer on the spot without doing any other research.

The latest move continues to confirm how highly regarded Coach Richards still is among her coaching colleagues. She is also one of those rare coaches that even after moving on, I want to see her do well, except for against the Bulldogs course. She took the program as far as she could. If Dawn can take it to the next level, so be it.

Anyhow, I predict the event center when AAMU and JSU play will be something special for the Women's game alone.

The latest move continues to confirm how highly regarded Coach Richards still is among her coaching colleagues. She is also one of those rare coaches that even after moving on, I want to see her do well, except for against the Bulldogs course. She took the program as far as she could. If Dawn can take it to the next level, so be it.

Anyhow, I predict the event center when AAMU and JSU play will be something special for the Women's game alone.
JSU is a one game a year game for us…. We played them at home last year so we only play them once on the road next season unless the teams switch up this year.

I don't think the Coach Richards hiring is a bad hire. It's just not that splash name hire that Ashley Robinson had with Deion. Coach Richards should do well. It's a new day in college athletics. With the transfer rules, school administrators can no longer take their time to do a nationwide search. If you do, your players will be gone by the time that coach is hired.

Back