AAMU set to announce new women’s head coach tommorow

Another good interview with Coach Thornton. She is enthusiastic about recruits they will have on campus this weekend. Starts around 24:00. A&M is about to compete with Reed at JSU.
Hold your horses. Let's see if Coach Reed stays. But every year y'all prop her up lol. Margaret was a better coach but coach Thornton is probably THEE best Recruiter in the Swac (pun intended).

Another great interview with Coach Thornton. A top level major school is scheduled to come to the new arena this year. Abou the 52 minute mark of the interview. Would not name the team because they want to do a big promo when the team is named. It could have been two major schools but decided on one.
JSU, you are in trouble.

Another great interview with Coach Thornton. A top level major school is scheduled to come to the new arena this year. Abou the 52 minute mark of the interview. Would not name the team because they want to do a big promo when the team is named. It could have been two major schools but decided on one.
JSU, you are in trouble.
Delusional 😆 🤣 😂. She has 0 wins against THEE

That's not what you stated above, you said "thee"

Ellos no hablan asi en Mississippi
Comprehend before jumping in a conversation that ain't got nothing to do with Little House on a........Prairie
😆 🤣 😂 😹

"Another good interview with Coach Thornton. She is enthusiastic about recruits they will have on campus this weekend. Starts around 24:00. A&M is about to compete with Reed at JSU"

Clearly this conversation Is about coach Reed.

As stated..Zero wins

Last edited:
Sis still kind of salty with Coach Reed. I aint gone lie, if Reed had left, i wondered could she have come home but not sure that could have happened.

Dawn's personality is made for the conference tho. She might have to spend less time in JXN now though.

Dawn's personality is made for the conference tho. She might have to spend less time in JXN now though.
I thought the subtle shots at UAPB & the city of Pine Bluff was little unnecessary. They gave her a shot & I don't doubt she'll take little digs at A&M / SWAC if a G5 or P5 ever calls. I know it's the honeymoon stage , but I'd like someone to ask her about the UAPB collapse, on court fights & players quitting on the floor.

One player unusually went out of her way to let everyone that she's not following Thornton to Huntsville. Has a single UAPB player committed to following her to A&M?

I thought the subtle shots at UAPB & the city of Pine Bluff was little unnecessary. They gave her a shot & I don't doubt she'll take little digs at A&M / SWAC if a G5 or P5 ever calls. I know it's the honeymoon stage , but I'd like someone to ask her about the UAPB collapse, on court fights & players quitting on the floor.

One player unusually went out of her way to let everyone that she's not following Thornton to Huntsville. Has a single UAPB player committed to following her to A&M?
We don't want them 😂

Yeah man....

Back