Boombox Classic Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
How unsmart is that statement? You're ADMITTEDLY from Mississippi and calling US country?! LOL!!
Dumb ass I didn't say my DNA is from Mississippi. I said I'm from Mississippi. Just like Jesus is Jewish but he didn't practice Jewish laws. Man u stupid!! Country!! Thank God my folks didn't inhabit country regiments. I would've been like u!!

Dumb ass I didn't say my DNA is from Mississippi. I said I'm from Mississippi. Just like Jesus is Jewish but he didn't practice Jewish laws. Man u stupid!! Country!!
Need I say more.?Just soooo unsmart.

And by the way, this Jesus you speak of DID keep Jewish laws, some of which is keeping the sabbath, not killing, not stealing, not bearing false witness (unlike you).

Need I say more.?Just soooo unsmart.

And by the way, this Jesus you speak of DID keep Jewish laws, some of which is keeping the sabbath, not killing, not stealing, not bearing false witness (unlike you).
Meaning I don't act country like u. I know j st ain't squat. Jesus healed on the Sabbath remember he healed the lame guy on Saturday? Jesus God son brought grace and truth. Smh

Meaning I don't act country like u. I know j st ain't squat. Jesus healed on the Sabbath remember he healed the lame guy on Saturday? Jesus God son brought grace and truth. Smh
Your posts say otherwise.
As far as this Jesus thing, he still observed the very laws you said he didn't.

Ive heard SEVERAL clips of JSt games. Jackson doesn't make the effort to boo other bands like the Jukebox (maybe Alcorn). From the time they marched in...to every "ready up", JSt folks were already boo'n. Now, stop all that lying...lol. Daddy SU tickles that spot more than others

Ask Gram, TxSo, UAPB, Valley, AAMU & Bama St when they come to Jackson how it is lol. Nothing but Boo's and "shut that shit up". You just don't know no better, but that's obvious lol.

How is marching in 50 minutes before the game considered late? Also SU punished JSU in the stands, y'all had to send the police over to stop us from continuing the onslaught. The field show was great( the drill was nice), of course we're going to get booed by JSU fans when we're performing our dance routine to your side. We sounded great and played all night. Also, I'll admit that JSU did a good job on the field (bout time) the drill was nice although I still think better drill design would stop them from having squads run to their spots. SU and JSU are clearly the top 2 bands in the HBCU world, and both will throw blows at each other. It all comes down to preference.

Both dance routines sucked. Drilling to Get Ready had my old school Boom frat bruhs shaking their heads.

Just accept the L bro lol. No need to be upset with us about it. It is what it is. If you feel that way then kudos. The way it's lookin Alcorn bout to hand y'all a decent sized L too lmao. Keep up lil bro.

Y'all really think JSU sounds good. Wow. Y'all are crazy. Wish you could have heard former Boomers talking during the game and after. Oh well.

To put it plain and simple. JSU don't wanna battle SU. They pull all of these shenanigans to prevent the band from getting in early, preventing true 5th quarters, ect. It's pretty hilarious actually.

Man the fact that every old head Boom alum I saw is not impressed at all with this version of the Boom spoke volumes. They have no trumpets at all. Just Tubas. I hate they lost that Big Band sound they used to have. One of my Boom frats was like man, this just ain't good. Lol.

Y'all really think JSU sounds good. Wow. Y'all are crazy. Wish you could have heard former Boomers talking during the game and after. Oh well.

So because a so called "former Boomer" says they don't like the Booms sound this year, I'm suppose to go off of that? Lol. I've heard former Jukes talk about your band. I guess that mean y'all suck too huh? Miss me with all that mess. Even some folks from SU was at the game talking bout how the Boom sounded good and we are SUs only competition. Go figure bruh lol

So because a so called "former Boomer" says they don't like the Booms sound this year, I'm suppose to go off of that? Lol. I've heard former Jukes talk about your band. I guess that mean y'all suck too huh? Miss me with all that mess. Even some folks from SU was at the game talking bout how the Boom sounded good and we are SUs only competition. Go figure bruh lol

Man, I said it. This is not a good Boom version period. Y'all ain't good at all. Simple as that. That's my opinion.

Man the fact that every old head Boom alum I saw is not impressed at all with this version of the Boom spoke volumes. They have no trumpets at all. Just Tubas. I hate they lost that Big Band sound they used to have. One of my Boom frats was like man, this just ain't good. Lol.
JR, again giving second and third hand information from his so-called JSU informants nobody knows except himself. LOL! I've learned to ignore that bit of info.
With all your JR connections, spill the beans on what su's oldheads say about Haymer and the current Jukes.

JSB, JR's known for his second hand informants that no ones knows, except himself.:snicker:

How does su sound these days?

Right. Him and the rest of these SU folk can talk about our band but won't even touch the things that are wrong with their band and what they need to fix lol. If I actually cared about their clown ass band I'd post it for em. Atleast I was nice enough to say they are one of the top two so they wouldn't feel bad about being second. LOL

JSB, JR's known for his second hand informants that no ones knows, except himself.:snicker:

JR spends too much energy trying to fit in with those light-skinned folks from Louisiana, he just doesn't share their mentality, the guy is from Mississippi. I'm light-skinned and my bloodline is from New Orleans. I'm more legit than JR.

Quoting ex-Boomers doesn't substantiate the crap he has typed. SU sounds like sh@t!
sbed_sign_goodnite_100-100.gif

You mean like all those folks on your bus that came to SU in 2014 that knew me? Right. But didn't really know you?

JR, again giving second and third hand information from his so-called JSU informants nobody knows except himself. LOL! I've learned to ignore that bit of info.
With all your JR connections, spill the beans on what su's oldheads say about Haymer and the current Jukes.

My Frat bruhs ain't second hand informants. They all marched in the Boom. It's you cats who are second hand information folks. Hell my frat bruh daughter is Little's significant other. Sit down somewhere son.

JR spends too much energy trying to fit in with those light-skinned folks from Louisiana, he just doesn't share their mentality, the guy is from Mississippi. I'm light-skinned and my bloodline is from New Orleans. I'm more legit than JR.

Quoting ex-Boomers doesn't substantiate the crap he has typed. SU sounds like sh@t!
sbed_sign_goodnite_100-100.gif

We thought you were white!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back