The Son Rae Carruth Tried to Have Killed Will Be There to Greet Him When He Walks Out of Prison

Really grandmama? It doesn't say the kid wants to see Rae...also says Rae hasn't seen him since he was a freaking TODDLER...and has made NO attempt at contact.....Lady, sounds like you want to punish dude further. So, now the dude gets out, cameras are in his face, his got to put on a facade to meet the kid he doesn't give a damn about otherwise, somebody may say his outburst and any subsequent reaction, i.e. hits, punches, means he's violated his parole...what needs to happen is Rae gets out, gets in a car and goes his way...grandmama can read about the release and go about her day.

I agree, but if someone pops Ray I wouldn't cry.

Really grandmama? It doesn't say the kid wants to see Rae...also says Rae hasn't seen him since he was a freaking TODDLER...and has made NO attempt at contact.....Lady, sounds like you want to punish dude further. So, now the dude gets out, cameras are in his face, his got to put on a facade to meet the kid he doesn't give a damn about otherwise, somebody may say his outburst and any subsequent reaction, i.e. hits, punches, means he's violated his parole...what needs to happen is Rae gets out, gets in a car and goes his way...grandmama can read about the release and go about her day.

Back