Perry View

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
images

Time to eat some Flounder
ff189a96117fe2258c88e44fcbc824bc.jpg

Why do these country arse mofos take so my pride in saying Perry View? I was listening to that on the MVSU broadcast and see these country mofos on the board spell it that way. I've never seen so much pride in not having full control of your mouth to speak.

Why do these country arse mofos take so my pride in saying Perry View? I was listening to that on the MVSU broadcast and see these country mofos on the board spell it that way. I've never seen so much pride in not having full control of your mouth to speak.

LMAO!!!!

Funny shit kinda like how some old people say "hope me" instead of "help me" and "Wal-Marts" and K-Marts"

Man I had tears coming out of my eyes listening to that Valley broadcast..... "lez take it tah da' sidelines and let Taja tell us what happen! TAJA! WHAT HAPPEN?!"

Pure comedy man. I'm going to make it a point to catch all of Valley's games on youtube JUST to listen to their announcers. lol

Man I had tears coming out of my eyes listening to that Valley broadcast..... "lez take it tah da' sidelines and let Taja tell us what happen! TAJA! WHAT HAPPEN?!"

Pure comedy man. I'm going to make it a point to catch all of Valley's games on youtube JUST to listen to their announcers. lol

The Valley announcers were classic, one of them sounded like a old Baptist preacher with the Cadillac Deville parked out front. I enjoyed the broadcast. They were amazed at the intentional grounding call the refs made on Trey Green because he dropped the ball picked it up and threw it with a receiver in the area. Only one of several homecooking calls

The Valley announcers were classic, one of them sounded like a old Baptist preacher with the Cadillac Deville parked out front. I enjoyed the broadcast. They were amazed at the intentional grounding call the refs made on Trey Green because he dropped the ball picked it up and threw it with a receiver in the area. Only one of several homecooking calls

@pvdogteam , I'd like them to do likewise @ PVAMU. :::read::: I wonder if they'd like to come near the big city of Houston, Texas? :::read:::

*me leaning forward listening to a PVAMU broadcast from yesteryear and thinking PV has the ball*

"He's @ the 40....30...20.....5....TOUCHDOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...... Alabama State University :D :D ."

Me--> WTF?!

You should have heard the PA announcer.....

Wait a minute, I see a marker....... 5.....10.....15 yards....

You should have heard the PA announcer.....

Wait a minute, I see a marker....... 5.....10.....15 yards....

rotflol Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... I heard a little of his feedback lol through the youtube broadcast, along w/ some of Valley's coaches cussing their azzes off. :D

rotflol Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... I heard a little of his feedback lol through the youtube broadcast, along w/ some of Valley's coaches cussing their azzes off. :D

Yea I think the broadcast announcers stopped and said if you here profanity it ain't us lmao. The whole broadcast cracked me up. What cracks me up more is how my original post about Perry View went over the thread creators head.

Yea I think the broadcast announcers stopped and said if you here profanity it ain't us lmao. The whole broadcast cracked me up. What cracks me up more is how my original post about Perry View went over the thread creators head.

Monkeys do not comprehend american english, brah. You have to use sign language to get them to use what little cognitive skills they have. :D

article-2018391-0D24AE9B00000578-470_634x533.jpg

Maaaaan, that's what all that ruckus was. I could hear cussing, banging on stuff and everything. I guess they expected to beat the brakes off lil ole PeeVee

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@pvdogteam , I'd like them to do likewise @ PVAMU. :::read::: I wonder if they'd like to come near the big city of Houston, Texas? :::read:::

*me leaning forward listening to a PVAMU broadcast from yesteryear and thinking PV has the ball*

"He's @ the 40....30...20.....5....TOUCHDOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...... Alabama State University :D :D ."

Me--> WTF?!

Man, Moon used to have me HOT with that!!

Aiiight then let me try this again...

ohohoahah..AH...AH.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Founder , your native language is being spoken to you up there @Founder ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Monkeynese, just for you, @Founder . :D

:D :D :D :D :D kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

I'd rather hear us being called Perry View by country black folks, than "aggies" by those white folks on ESPN...

Hahaha!!! At one time he said "they need to go beastmode like they do in practice and stop playing around" LOL!!
Man it made me want to see what the hell be going on in practice over there. You'd swear they are NFL ready any day but gameday.

Back