Gilbert Arenas wins suit against lying Ex-Girlfriend

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Chalk one up for the fellas...

Laura Govan Must Pay Gilbert Arenas $110K Following STD Claims

Gibert Arenas officially won a default judgment against his ex, Laura Govan. In the latest chapter of the former couple’s legal tug-of-war, Govan has been ordered to pay the former NBA player $110,110, reports TMZ.

The court ruling stems from Govan accusing Arenas of giving her STDs, and reportedly leaking the info to the public. Arenas filed a defamation lawsuit against the mother of his four children last September. He successfully argued that Govan’s email allegations ruined his reputation, and thus hampered his ability to work without emotional distress.

Story

Laura and Gloria Govan are 2 toxic black widows....Laura was the cause of Shaq's marriage breaking up...then Gloria was cheating with the coach for Matt Barnes (her husband) team...now Gloria broke up that marriage and her and that coach are together....smh These some women GREAT with other people's men...but can't do shit with their own...

Reactions: JR

Laura and Gloria Govan are 2 toxic black widows....Laura was the cause of Shaq's marriage breaking up...then Gloria was cheating with the coach for Matt Barnes (her husband) team...now Gloria broke up that marriage and her and that coach are together....smh These some women GREAT with other people's men...but can't do shit with their own...
Fisher wasn't the coach of Matt Barnes team, he was a former teammate

That's about right, didn't the kids call him Uncle Fish? wow

gloria-govan-matt-barnes-derek-fisher.jpg

These guys would rather pass around the same chicks than step outside the celebrity circle of gold diggers and tramps

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why Derek Jeter is my favorite super star bachelor. He did it the right way. LOL. He played the game instead of letting the game play him.

Basically Jeter fugged all the honey's he wanted while being Captain Yankee. Didn't get no women pregnant. Had no serious women scandals. Messed around with women who could keep their mouths shut and not try to extort him or show up on TV shows with some crap to say. He was just smart on how he handle the women folks without having to commit to anyone. Dude played the game and didn't get caught up like some of these simps. He should teach a class to these dumb asses on how you pimp the game and not let the game pimp you. He avoided all the BS some of these dudes get caught up in. And you know women were throwing themselves at that mofo in NYC.

He waited until he was done with bball to get married. He had run through all he needed I guess. LOL.

Basically Jeter fugged all the honey's he wanted while being Captain Yankee. Didn't get no women pregnant. Had no serious women scandals. Messed around with women who could keep their mouths shut and not try to extort him or show up on TV shows with some crap to say. He was just smart on how he handle the women folks without having to commit to anyone. Dude played the game and didn't get caught up like some of these simps. He should teach a class to these dumb asses on how you pimp the game and not let the game pimp you. He avoided all the BS some of these dudes get caught up in. And you know women were throwing themselves at that mofo in NYC.

+1

He waited until he was done with bball to get married. He had run through all he needed I guess. LOL.
Wonder where he got all that game from...........Oh yeah, he has a black daddy.

Matt should have bust two heads. I'm not an advocate of spousal abuse, but some shit don't get a pass!

Yea it's different if it's a dude you don't know. That's your woman's fault. But when it is a guy you know....he is supposed to come to you and say "look your chick pushing up on me you need to handle that." Yet, Fish went in....SMH

Wonder where he got all that game from...........Oh yeah, he has a black daddy.

Yeah Jeter comes from good folks. I met his old man when I was working in Kalamazoo, MI. Obviously his Mom is white. But he got common sense and seems to have an understanding on how to deal with the media. Got to give him credit. He didn't mess around with no losers it don't look like. He was always getting with women with their own good situations. Not those hanger on or celebrity chasing women.

Gloria is a freak, but I'd still have it lustful sex with her. She's attractive and sexy. I'd eat it.

Back