10 years ago next month...

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
Essence magazine and Professor Jelani Cobb dry snitched on black men visiting Brazil. I was a senior in college. I remember brothers having to cancel their trips. This was a sad day in the history of man.

rio.jpg

What's worse is that Black Women are doing the same thing in 2016. The Job Market is titled to favor them, they have more disposable income, and they take all these vacations and trips (many to go meet Sugar Daddies, others Booty Calls)

I encourage Black Men to give our Caribbean Black Sisters a try. As the Olympics proved, our foreign sisters are not too fond of Black American Women.

What's worse is that Black Women are doing the same thing in 2016. The Job Market is titled to favor them, they have more disposable income, and they take all these vacations and trips (many to go meet Sugar Daddies, others Booty Calls)

I encourage Black Men to give our Caribbean Black Sisters a try. As the Olympics proved, our foreign sisters are not too fond of Black American Women.
You must aint been to the Dominican... It is nothing but American brothers over there lol.

All of it is the same. Just wash it up and add a Lil vinegar to the water and that thang is clean.......

Sour black women (not all) and super-feminist lesbians have been throwing brothers under the bus for decades and wondering why they can't get support for women's political issues

Back