The senseless killing of Dwayne Wade Cousin!

J C

Chicago black community has to rise up and end this senselessness. There should not be a safe place in the city for the culprits of this act. Black Lives Matter where are you? Nation of Islam where are you? Operation Push where are you? NAACP where you? The Black community has to save itself, not the police of government.

Chicago black community has to rise up and end this senselessness. There should not be a safe place in the city for the culprits of this act. Black Lives Matter where are you? Nation of Islam where are you? Operation Push where are you? NAACP where you? The Black community has to save itself, not the police of government.

They been out there doing work. If you care enough join them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I

It will never end. The young blacks in Chicago don't value human life. They all have army guns or handguns with 30 clips and look at day to day life as a fun combat video game.

Y'all gotta realize these kids do so much dope and hard drugs they can't differentiate between reality and fake life. These include kids get so high they don't remember what they do the next day.

This is a Black Anti-Social Criminal Minded element that is terrorizing the Black Community in Chicago that doesn't value life and one asks the same Black Community to do something about it! They Cannot because they are the victims! All the preaching, praying and marching don't touch this element. Maybe it will take the FBI and/or National guard to come in and assist the City of Chicago and penetrate and bring down the drugs and money from drugs and turf that is fueling this insanity!

They caught the two dudes who killed her. They are brothers. They both should be hung and put to sleep immediately. These are not black people. They are animals who took the life of an innocent mother with her kids.

Y'all gotta realize these kids do so much dope and hard drugs they can't differentiate between reality and fake life. These include kids get so high they don't remember what they do the next day.
I bet you I could make them remember

They been out there doing work. If you care enough join them.

And do what yell at white folks and block traffic?

Or ask what can I do to help and be told to F--k off? Because they don't like my style of clothes? my job? Or some other messy reason?

It's not that folk don't want to help but they are tired of you have to be this or that to help. Or follow some narrative that "we MUST blame whites for everything."

No white person is telling a black kid to shoot someone because they stepped on their shoes.

Nor telling them to abuse LGBT folks.

Nor telling them school is stupid.

Nor telling them to trash their own communities.

Nor have litters of kids for check from Uncle Sucker and breed with Pookie & Ray Ray.

Nor film their crimes and make World Star Hip Hop rich.

So who is doing it. When you figure that out-we can have a legit conversation.

When does PERSONAL accountability play in this game? It does no good to call out Cops about what they do to us and demand they fix it-when we continue to do the same CRAP that lead to that Clinton Crime Bill and a lot of these laws.

Because sooner or later white folks are going to get tired of it and lets just say how they solve won'rt be pretty.

And do what yell at white folks and block traffic?

Or ask what can I do to help and be told to F--k off? Because they don't like my style of clothes? my job? Or some other messy reason?

It's not that folk don't want to help but they are tired of you have to be this or that to help. Or follow some narrative that "we MUST blame whites for everything."

No white person is telling a black kid to shoot someone because they stepped on their shoes.

Nor telling them to abuse LGBT folks.

Nor telling them school is stupid.

Nor telling them to trash their own communities.

Nor have litters of kids for check from Uncle Sucker and breed with Pookie & Ray Ray.

Nor film their crimes and make World Star Hip Hop rich.

So who is doing it. When you figure that out-we can have a legit conversation.

When does PERSONAL accountability play in this game? It does no good to call out Cops about what they do to us and demand they fix it-when we continue to do the same CRAP that lead to that Clinton Crime Bill and a lot of these laws.

Because sooner or later white folks are going to get tired of it and lets just say how they solve won'rt be pretty.

You are a fucking waste of DNA.

I'm amazed at how Chicago has changed. A decade ago, most of the crime took place on the westside. Now that increased on the southside.

I'm not going to pretend to know what is happening there other than it looks like cycle of gang-on-gang revenge.

There is only so much you can do in these situations. Saying things like the black community there needs to stand up is preaching to the choir. I am sure some missing fathers are part of the problem. What they need to do is give these gang members long sentences BUT there are two things that needs to happen. First, they need to be offered a chance to leave the gang. Second, they need to go to every elementary (7th grade at least), middle and high school to educate the kids what laws will change and what the consequences will be with gang affiliation so the "I didn't know" excuse is thrown out the window. I do not see this eliminating the issue, but hopefully it would keep some kids out.

The guys killing need to die off or be locked up for life. Doesn't look like they will stop because they don't care about a march or truce or gun drive. They don't care that these guys got arrested and charged (unlike cops) and will likely never see the outside again.

The reason this happens is because there is a lot of social reward for being a bad person. There is no social repercussion for being a bad person. If you are a bad person, you will be rewarded by your family, community, and even romantic partners. There are physical repercussions like prison or even death, but even those come with a large amount of social respect. On the other things that lean towards what we would call good, there may be little social reward for young people, in the worse case, being a decent person may even get you more social ridicule. In places like this, there isn't a real reason to be "good".

The reason this happens is because there is a lot of social reward for being a bad person. There is no social repercussion for being a bad person. If you are a bad person, you will be rewarded by your family, community, and even romantic partners. There are physical repercussions like prison or even death, but even those come with a large amount of social respect. On the other things that lean towards what we would call good, there may be little social reward for young people, in the worse case, being a decent person may even get you more social ridicule. In places like this, there isn't a real reason to be "good".

You are correct! I couldn't have said it any better.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You’ve got a lot of people who want to lay all of this on family values and the absence of old time religion and things of this nature. And while that’s a part of the mix, you cannot just blame this all on the loss of family values. People don’t eat values, you know. You have to actually work; you have to feed your family. There are concrete material things that people have to have. The mere training of people in family values is not going to solve this problem. As a matter of fact, when you transform people’s material position in the world, you transform their values. So a part of transformation of the values that we complain about is a result of the transformation of the concrete living conditions of Black people.

The key to understanding the relationship that Black-on-Black crime has to white supremacy and genocide is knowing the context in which the problem occurs. Too often people want to talk about the problems that exist in the Black community as if they are unconnected to everything else going on in the country. This is a terrible mistake in analysis. You have to begin with the political and economic context in which a people exist in order to begin to understand their behavior. When Blacks commit violence against other Blacks, they’re committing it within a certain political economic context. Violent acts are social acts. We may call them anti-social, but they are still social, whether anti- or pro-, which means that they have to do with the nature of relationships between people. That’s what we mean when we use the word social. If we are to understand the social relationship of Blacks to whites and to the social and political system in which we exist When we look at this system under which we exist as Black people, we’ll see a connection between it and the kind of behavior the Black community is undergoing at this particular time.

https://africanbloodsiblings.wordpress.com/2012/06/11/dr-amos-wilsons-last-interview-1995/

Back