Anybody Check on Mighty Dog?

The Founder

I know he doesn't wake up before noon but usually around this time of year he starts skipping his pills to write his editorials.

I have been working on getting our coach a seven year extension. BTW I was in Jackson last night and overheard Get Ready tell the Donald that if he build the Dome, he will get him elected.

That's just like AAMU to give a loser coach a seven year extension. I'm sure CeeDog agrees with you.:snicker:

We provide athletes with a chance to be successful in life. A coach should have an opportunity to graduate two classes over a ten year period. In the ten years, we determine if our athletes have developed life coping skills to be outstanding graduates of AAMU. This does not work for most schools, but this is our priority to ensure success of any student athlete who enroll in AAMU. We field the best dress teams in American. If an athlete get a rip in his or her uniform, we replace that uniform for the next game. You will never see a AAMU athlete in the game with a torn uniform. This build pride and win or lose. We will work on winning at a later date.

We provide athletes with a chance to be successful in life. A coach should have an opportunity to graduate two classes over a ten year period. In the ten years, we determine if our athletes have developed life coping skills to be outstanding graduates of AAMU. This does not work for most schools, but this is our priority to ensure success of any student athlete who enroll in AAMU. We field the best dress teams in American. If an athlete get a rip in his or her uniform, we replace that uniform for the next game. You will never see a AAMU athlete in the game with a torn uniform. This build pride and win or lose. We will work on winning at a later date.

Mighty what up playa!!!!

How yall are!!!

Look where the wind suit. I been waiting 3 years. I paid $100 to the VFW like you asked. Plus I sent over a bottle of Crown. But I ain't seen no wind suit.

Is AAMU pride the same as pouring barbecue sauce out of a plastic soda bottle? Just asking.

Did you know we spend over $8 millions dollars year to provide our student athletes with a wholesome experience? Each year we travel to your campus giving them our total support. Life is good. The next time we arrive on your campus, make sure you have a bottle of Crown and some fired fish and chicken.

LOL @ MD. How have you been?

Back