Hey Su Looks Like There Are Some Changes

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
su's NOT the only school in the SWAC. I'll put JSU's overall football history against not only su's, but against ANY SWAC school.
su's no football barometer. No one knows or talks much about su football in comparison to JSU's program. That's a fact, but I'm almost positive you'll come back and deny it.

su's NOT the only school in the SWAC. I'll put JSU's overall football history against not only su's, but against ANY SWAC school.
su's no football barometer. No one knows or talks much about su football in comparison to JSU's program. That's a fact, but I'm almost positive you'll come back and deny it.
Naw I'm not gone Come back wit nothing. Will just keep kicking y'all ass.

How about you put jSU's overall series(in football) over SU and Gram and report back to me your findings.

How about you put jSU's overall series(in football) over SU and Gram and report back to me your findings.
Since 1970, JSU has dominated su in head to head matchups. You do remember we on occasion schedule you guys for homecoming......YES YOU WERE JSU'S HOMECOMING BAIT!! LOL!!

1970 is going back far enough. Heck, you weren't even born then, but su was JSU's homecoming bait....honestly..:snicker:

1970 is going back far enough. Heck, you weren't even born then, but su was JSU's homecoming bait....honestly..:snicker:
How you know when I was born? 1970 that's how far you want to go back to prove YOUR point. I can go back farther than that before you and yo parents were born but I will not. In 2016 y'all will bending backwards so far for us the human jukebox back bend will look like a regular bathroom break squat.

You won't have that clueless Old Man to kick around any more. It's a new day for JSU football, but su still has Odoms as head coach, no proven defensive coordinators and a first year full-time offensive coordinator. Let's see how that works out.

You won't have that clueless Old Man to kick around any more. It's a new day for JSU football, but su still has Odoms as head coach, no proven defensive coordinators and a first year full-time offensive coordinator. Let's see how that works out.
LOL Southern insider. I really believe you get an orgasm hearing and seeing Southern.

Since 1970, JSU has dominated su in head to head matchups. You do remember we on occasion schedule you guys for homecoming......YES YOU WERE JSU'S HOMECOMING BAIT!! LOL!!

That's not what I asked. OVERALL we own JSU.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

JSU has no proven guy as a head coach and Chad was a CO-Offensive Coordinator so he has yet to prove himself as such.

That's ok. Come October, you'll be hiding again after we drop another 50 burger on jSU.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

I dare you to post the JSU stats after 1989. I double dare you.
I double dare you to post j st record in the championship I dare you. O by the way when I open up the newspaper I don't read the paper to find out who finished second. Think on that loser.

I double dare you to post j st record in the championship I dare you. O by the way when I open up the newspaper I don't read the paper to find out who finished second. Think on that loser.
Well, based on su's past season, you didn't do much reading.
When folks like you go low, I go high. Have a nice day.

LOL you talking about our season? Dude stick to j st cause after other threads I've read that you posted you definitely don't know about Southern. Have a good day!!

Speaking of last season, how did jSU do last season in football? How many times did Jsu get 50 points dropped on them last season?

I dare you...no...I double dare you to answer that.

And still was at home during the playoffs, along with it's dumb players. It's ashamed to just be sorry, but to be BOTH sorry AND dumb?! That's a tragedy. LOL!

Back