Lesbian sorority "borrows" traditions from Omega Psi Phi

But if people talk about them, we'll be labeled as bigots, homphobes and gay bashers

Sick if you ask me.

We have gay Kappas, Alphas, Sigmas, Ques, and Iotas....as well as gay AKAs, Deltas, Zetas, and SGRhos. Anyone who doesn't think so is a fool. I'm not saying I like it but it is what it is.

4459485_orig.jpg
http://www.sigmanubetainc.org/home.html

114764-obama-wtf-gif-Imgur-0sZv.gif

What do the symbols stand for? I get the first is Sigma but the N and the B - Sigma Nu Beta?

Another made up entity emulating a great organization. Ignore like the Miakas. The gay will always be with us... live and allow to live...

It is my honest opinion that this world is moving backwards when it comes to common sense and intelligence, especially when a woman is made to pay another woman child support as the child's BIOLOGICAL FATHER (Griner and Johnson). But when a woman actually thinks that another woman was born with the biological parts to get her pregnant, then I know that she's either dumb or retarded or both. IMO, organizations of CONFUSION were established to make aforementioned people feel normal in society when it is really the laws of nature that they are confused with. Reagan should have never been allowed to start the process of gutting funds from this country's mental health programs, but it was said Reagan was a little touched too.

Ok I just watched the video!!!! LMAO!!!!

Ok I just watched the video!!!! LMAO!!!!

Man!!! You really have people just that retarded, like that big heifer eating popcorn saying, "you might not have it on right now but we're pregnant". LOL!!! And the heifer in the background screaming, "we gonna have a baby shower" is not making the situation any better. If the video is true, I'm sure she knows that the big heifer eating popcorn is crazy as all outdoors. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Man!!! You really have people just that retarded, like that big heifer eating popcorn saying, "you might not have it on right now but we're pregnant". LOL!!! And the heifer in the background screaming, "we gonna have a baby shower" is not making the situation any better. If the video is true, I'm sure she knows that the big heifer eating popcorn is crazy as all outdoors. LOL!!!

BAT SHIT CRAZY!!!!!

What's even worse is making Griner pay child support as someone noted.

They gonna pull that crap in the wrong place and wrong time. Since all of our organizations and incorporated, there may be grounds for suits.

Ima be honest. I don't wish violence on anyone but I know a good number of undergraduate bruhz that whip they azz on sight.

Back