Best SU VS JSU game, band battle

It's going to get heated this year I believe, that 3 year gap 2010+3 =2013 +3= 2016

What's gonna help this year is that the JSU football team should be better. The last time SU came to Jackson, our fans were too depressed abt the game to give a dayum about the bands. This year, we tryna bust heads!

1. 2010 ( just ridiculous ) wish this one was televised. Had a couple of my MSU friends even say this one was on an sec level.
2. 2013
3. 2006

Sec bands do lot have anywhere near the intensity of swac bands do they have intense fan support yes bands no most heated band battles last ten years stands 2009 2010 2013 on the field 2014 2015

That game in 1999 was no joke. That is when SU broke out Hate Me Now out of nowhere set the entire stadium off. It was back and forth until that.

Reactions: JR
oh no yea SEC bands naw lol we just saying how that game felt on the SEC level from the fans to band directors lol

You wish you could even begin to believe that lie. Btw it's "hay in the middle of the barn" LOL. Du'mass SU folks.

Bravo. So the person I quoted got the song wrong. You want a cookie for that?

PS....even some of your OWN said yall took L's on and off the field. Believe that, SON!

Bravo. So the person I quoted got the song wrong. You want a cookie for that?

PS....even some of your OWN said yall took L's on and off the field. Believe that, SON!

From "Hay in the Barn" to "Blood on the Dance Floor", I got to go with you on this one Jax, SU took the "W" in 1997. There wasn't an empty seat in the house, even the steps leading up to the walkway were taken.

From "Hay in the Barn" to "Blood on the Dance Floor", I got to go with you on this one Jax, SU took the "W" in 1997. There wasn't an empty seat in the house, even the steps leading up to the walkway were taken.

Thank you!

Back