So Bama State Has a Baseball Program....

I feel sorry for those poor Caucasian young men that Bama State duped into playing baseball there. When you all forced to forfeit all of those wins, they will get ridiculed when they go back home. At least they'll still have their privelege, I guess.

I feel sorry for those poor Caucasian young men that Bama State duped into playing baseball there. When you all forced to forfeit all of those wins, they will get ridiculed when they go back home. At least they'll still have their privelege, I guess.
Come on LS, spill the beans. Why will they have to forfeit?

btw jayrob,
I directed a comment to you on the sports board yesterday.
I see you didn't respond. But I'm sure you didn't see it. (see, that's some high road wishful thinking there)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw jayrob,
I directed a comment to you on the sports board yesterday.
I see you didn't respond. But I'm sure you didn't see it. (see, that's some high road wishful thinking there)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, I didn't see it and still don't see it.
I also posed a question to Bama State folks. What major sports titles does Bama State have this year?

By the way, you BETTER hope Bama State isn't caught cheating again. LOL!!
Josh Moon will let us know in due time....if LS doesn't.

You should be praying yall don't become HBCU baseball's version of the Pony Express.
NCAA-Berst-Retires-1.jpg

It's too late for that. David Berst has fainted again just thinking about what the NCAA gonna do when they gather all the info.

berstout.jpg

This thread is not about JSU. We do things the right way, with integrity and dignity. Bama State, on the other hand, will be forced to learn the hard way that there is no shortcut to success.

Again, don't mind me. I'll just be chilling over here------------->

This thread is not about JSU.

Sure isn't, lolol. It was a feeble smack attack on the top athletics program in the SWAC. Don't throw the rock and hide your hand now LS. Just say congrats like everyone else and keep it moving....you don't even have to mean it.

Sure isn't, lolol. It was a feeble smack attack on the top athletics program in the SWAC. Don't throw the rock and hide your hand now LS. Just say congrats like everyone else and keep it moving....you don't even have to mean it.
Hey I already said enjoy it while it lasts.....that was my attempt at an empty congrats. I genuine congrats is in order when you earn it by doing it the right way. So.....sorry. I just hope that yall don't get hit so bad, that it brings the rest of the SWAC schools down with you.

Such a shame. Melendez got out easy. By the time the NCAA lays down the hammer, he'll be somewhere in Boca with a sangria in his hand. I feel sorry for Bama State. I really do.

Such a shame. Melendez got out easy. By the time the NCAA lays down the hammer, he'll be somewhere in Boca with a sangria in his hand. I feel sorry for Bama State. I really do.
I know you are glad he's gone. It's a shame what he did to y'all this past season. Bama State played JSU 6 times this season and outscored y'all 52 to 15. You realize we scored 15 runs on y'all in one game, right? That's a real hammer for ya.

I know you are glad he's gone. It's a shame what he did to y'all this past season. Bama State played JSU 6 times this season and outscored y'all 52 to 15. You realize we scored 15 runs on y'all in one game, right? That's a real hammer for ya.
Yeah, keep on reminiscing about the good times. You'll need them. I could go back even further and mention the smackdowns that Braddy, Salter and Johnson have routinely levied on Bama State in the yesteryears. But hey, it was a good run. I really do hope they take it easy on Bama State, tho. I really do.

Back