Alcorn DL Coach Derek Nicholson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasuq

leaves for Southern Mississippi
Alcorn State defensive line coach Derek Nicholson will join the Southern Miss staff according to the Jackson Clarion-Ledger.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Really disappointed that coach left he was taking over the linebacker position, coach T, is a beast but he need some quality help, team is still loaded with talent

This is a great time for Alcorn got be in transition. JSU and Alabama State are also transitioning and AAMU and Valley are not factors at the moment. Alcorn can still pull things together and be competitive.

Really disappointed that coach left he was taking over the linebacker position, coach T, is a beast but he need some quality help, team is still loaded with talent

Is Turner gone as well?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Do you think yall can win a ring with spady? Please stop measuring your success by the results of games with a bad jsu... as of now, neither valley or aamu are relevant.

so its a "bad" jsu now? huh.....for the past 2 years you been bragging about how "good" jsu was until all them Ls started adding up lol

you sound like a 7 yr old jsu fan with that logic lmaooooo

no one is measuring success with smalltime jsu because we expect to beat you every year ....so Spady is doing what we expect 2-0 vs Jsu & counting.Now that's what you call irrelevant!

Last edited:
Man, y'all leave AAMU alone. They have problems and sorrows that can not be comforted. Their whole athletic department is banned. That has to do something to one's soul. To go from being the highest APR school in the conference to the only school in the conference to have its ENTIRE athletic department banned. And to do it in the course of a 5 year period. That has to be a NCAA record.

You don't measure success with us but you bring up spady being 2-0 all the time lol. It's so funny how sensitive folk get over JSU posters even when they're telling the truth. Then everybody always wana blame us for threads going wrong. Lol

the only reason I bring up Spady being 2-0 vs Jsu is because it is hilarious considering how much isht yall talk
the only reason I bring up Spady being 2-0 vs Jsu is because it is hilarious considering how much isht yall talk

Am I clear now??? you're delusional thinking we actually measure success by beating yall..We LAUGH everytime we beat yall and wait for some typical jsu fan to go bolistic over an L given to you by A&M!

...like I said we expect to beat you every year. It's more hilarious then people up here thinking yall lost to North Dakota state in the fcs title game. Why doesn"t jsu ever play the jsu gamecocks for naming rights to settle the matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back