Hey SUcks Y'all Fire Odums Yet?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
For what? Because he finally lost to Gram? We ain't Jstate. We don't fire folks with winning records. We save that for them white folks in South Baton Rouge. You can't win every year. Take your win and be grateful.
Hold up jr.... smh...lol
We learned our lesson.

Wait y'all lost homecoming to PV....and lost the bayou classic....LMAO
Man don't use "PVAMU" for your superfluous post-game bandwagonish smacking. smh

You gram people were TERRIFIED pre-game of the potential loss to a powerful SU team and now all of you are coming out the backwoods of grampler like cockroaches, literally. Where was all this enthusiasm/smack when gsu went 1-10? 3-7? smh

Bandwagon send help!

You gram people were TERRIFIED pre-game of the potential loss to a powerful SU team and now all of you are coming out the backwoods of grampler like cockroaches, literally. Where was all this enthusiasm/smack when gsu went 1-10? 3-7? smh

Bandwagon send help!

Man STFU and get off SU's nuts!!!! LMAO!!!!

Bandwagon send help!

This dude has to go back 2 years.....man stop!!! Talk about bandwagon!!!!

Hey the man is 3-1 in the bayou classic . Don't worry about su . Worry about Alcorn see u next yr

Wait y'all lost homecoming to PV....and lost the bayou classic....LMAO

images

Things definitely go in cycles. Doug, Spears, and Broadway all experienced a time when those gremlins in North Louisiana would rather see them dead than alive. Even the legendary coach himself Eddie Robinson last days on this earth weren't too pleasant. It wasn't even safe for him to go watch them gremlins play a game and they made the man stand in line to buy a ticket just to get into a stadium named after him. Now these gremlins in North Louisiana are finally happy, but wait until that Ukraine head mug experiences his first losing season, it will be the Civil War all over again in those piney woods.

ncf_eddierob06.jpg

images

Is that a knife or a booger that Doug has stuck in coach Rob's back???
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Worm is ok for the time being. He came in his first FULL year as coach and got us some hardware and went back to Houston that next year and lost. Went 6-5 without spring practice this season. Could have been worse but hey, it is what it is.

And you better enjoy Saturday for as long as you can. 2016 we kicking ass! #Facts

Last edited:
Oh wow...more recycled smack.

I know this is the smack board, but what you see as smack is REALITY to others. Now you know you gremlins in North Louisiana has been at each others throat behind every coach y'all have had. I'm sure y'all will soon be fighting about keeping that big head fellow once y'all milk money runs out again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I know this is the smack board, but what you see as smack is REALITY to others. Now you know you gremlins in North Louisiana has been at each others throat behind every coach y'all have had. I'm sure y'all will soon be fighting about keeping that big head fellow once y'all milk money runs out again.

REALTY is you are who we thought you were....where is that dude with that "so called" great running back who was going to run all over GREATNESS in his signature?

Bandwagon send help!

BITTERRRR A**!! I actually thought they were pretty good at the beginning of the season not POWERFUL AS YOU SAID SNICKERINGGGGGG until PISSY VIEW beat them. It was at that moment I knew SU was just average this year. I was like damn SU not Pissy View

Last edited:
REALTY is you are who we thought you were....where is that dude with that "so called" great running back who was going to run all over GREATNESS in his signature?

I'm glad to see y'all are finally experiencing some calmness in those piney woods in North Louisiana, because before then y'all were crying, fighting, shooting, and killing each other damn near every day.

Is this the face that scared a lot of gremlins into being lurkers???
SU+Coach+P+Richardson.jpg

Dude, shut up and watch us. Stay current. 78 losses in a row!

Bandwagon send help!

Let's stay current. Losing your Homecoming to PV. Wow!!!!!

I'm glad to see y'all are finally experiencing some calmness in those piney woods in North Louisiana, because before then y'all were crying, fighting, shooting, and killing each other damn near every day.

Is this the face that scared a lot of gremlins into being lurkers???
SU+Coach+P+Richardson.jpg

Back