BCU vs SCSU tonight ESPNU

This game told us nothing except how bad SWAC defenses are. MEAC offenses are blah... always have been but they find a win to beat us. That JSU-A&T series in the early 2000s were some great shootouts!
What u mean by us tp? U mean yall? Last time i checked A&T beat yall every time yall played them. Last time i checked as well my jags the only team to win both games in the meac/swac challenge so please help me to understand your thinking on this?

What u mean by us tp? U mean yall? Last time i checked A&T beat yall every time yall played them. Last time i checked as well my jags the only team to win both games in the meac/swac challenge so please help me to understand your thinking on this?

You played Delaware State.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You played a 2-win team.

Um...no they were 0-0 and they were picked to be in the running for the meac title that year and Stump was our coach.

Regardless y'all ALWAYS get your ass kicked by the meac

Last edited:
I think people are sleep on how good Alcorns Defense really is..I know there bouta get tested these next few games, Nkrumah there pretty salty

I feel our defense is way better this year than it was last even though we lost a lot of talented players. If anyone is sleeping on our defense that would be the reason why new guys in new roles, but they are starting to gel and play very well together.

You all made this is pissing contest... I just made a statement.

But you STILL just played Delaware State.
Naw doc theres no pissing contest your program will lose every time. Yall struggle with meac teams Southern dont u just need to get your words and facts together.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I feel our defense is way better this year than it was last even though we lost a lot of talented players. If anyone is sleeping on our defense that would be the reason why new guys in new roles, but they are starting to gel and play very well together.

True, they are, I'm really excited to see how well they look against Grambling the first real test

Well on other sports boards people are speculating that BCU is getting some home cooking by the refs,this SEASON and some are saying that the meac knows and is not doing anything because they want BCU in the BOWL GAME..NOT saying its true but its being talked about

Back