Real talk: Sarge(mental illness)

Real Talk....dude is off. Anytime I see someone always walking in fatigues and combat boots and that is their consistent wardrobe of choice...they are mentally ill.

Or he's a member of the Dudley Boyz...

get-the-tables-o.gif

I don't even deal with that dude at all!!! Ole GUD was trippin when that ninja said I am scared of him!!! I have read some thing people have posted about him on FB

I don't *F* w/ nobody man. You never know when someone may have that one button that you may push and WHAM! Lights out! Sarge was always cordial to me and I reciprocated by being overly cordial to him on the sidelines. There's nothing wrong w/ not pushing the wrong buttons w/ somebody and actually being nice.

*thinking back of the wrong I've said and feeling sorrow :( *

I speak to him at games and he is cool...yep, his post online are bizarre as hell and difficult to read when he starts in...kind of why I got out of some of the SWAC rooms on FB. LOT of Sarge stirring shit...got old after a few.

He's actually pretty nice in person. Just smile and pose for the picture and you good. LOL He always speak to me when we're in the same setting. I already know he's gonna snap a picture so I smile or turn my head, pending my mood. But yea He's the total opposite in person than online. You just gotta know how to receive him. He's different.

The man just wants to take pictures and he's good.

Sarge was looking for you GUD. Man, Sarge only talks big on the internet. I seen a few folks run up on him.

That dude is tough online but not in real life... He talks big but when he sees people in person all he does is snap pictures

Sarge is not the problem. Yall better be more worried about these crazy white boys who you work with or live by with those "Don't tread on me" bumper stickers. They aren't buying assault rifles just to have in their closets for show. While yall praying, holding hands and singing they are preparing to do you.

Yea but if he ever does something they will use all that online stuff against him.
And that's what I told Sarge a few weeks ago. I told him that he could be arrested for the threats he has been making online. There are people being arrested all the time for their threat via social media. He said he didn't care and I was like oh well suffer the consequences.

And that's what I told Sarge a few weeks ago. I told him that he could be arrested for the threats he has been making online. There are people being arrested all the time for their threat via social media. He said he didn't care and I was like oh well suffer the consequences.

That's ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ troubling. I guess he empowers a lot of folks to draw him to that type of anger, via their words, instead of putting them where they belong as absolutely nothing or no one of any value not greater than a discarded bubble gum wrapper in the dirt. I think he has to learn not to #1, take people who have no bearing on him so seriously and see them as nothing w/ no connectivity to himself. smh He takes hella' shots w/ state of the art cameras though.

Also, it doesn't help his cause when you have alleged mature lol, intelligent lololololololol, and educated *shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii* lol individuals making fun of him. For me, I wasn't taught to relish in someone else's negativity but all black folks aren't alike lol, obviously. Some of us are much, much better than the others :D .

Last edited:
Po TP. Sarge gone get you. Where Mighty Honert at? Lol
LMAO!!!!!!!

You shole is right CEE. I bet Sarge would've been a whole different person if he had been let in that forum. It's all TP's fault. Sarge aint forgot. He probably never will forget.

TP,
You better try to avoid Sarge, cause I don't think this gon end too well for you. At all. Seriously.
smh

LMAO!!!!!!!

You shole is right CEE. I bet Sarge would've been a whole different person if he had been let in that forum. It's all TP's fault. Sarge aint forgot. He probably never will forget.

TP,
You better try to avoid Sarge, cause I don't think this gon end too well for you. At all. Seriously.
smh
Lol TP is trying to be his friend now.

Back