Alabama A&M--UC game to be televised bY Fox Sports Ohio

Oracle

http://cincyontheprowl.com/2015/08/...-televise-ucs-home-opener-against-alabama-am/

UC announced that Fox Sports Ohio will televise the Cincinnati Bearcats’ home opener against Alabama A&M, the first in newly renovated Nippert Stadium.

See The press release below.:

CINCINNATI – The 2015 season opener for the University of Cincinnati football team will be televised by FOX Sports Ohio, the network announced Friday. The Bearcats will take on Alabama A&M at 7 p.m. ET inside Nippert Stadium, which is reopening following an $86-million renovation which began in Dec. 2013.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
this will be good for our alumni in Dayton & Cleveland who can't make it to Cincy

That is right. I have some relatives in Dayton and Cincy who went to A&M and some of their children went there too. In fact, I have several relatives from Dayton at A&M now. All of them say they will be at the game. Cincy will be shocked at the number of A&M fans there.

That is right. I have some relatives in Dayton and Cincy who went to A&M and some of their children went there too. In fact, I have several relatives from Dayton at A&M now. All of them say they will be at the game. Cincy will be shocked at the number of A&M fans there.

Ya'll make this really hard on ole TP. REALLY!

yeah I know Dayton alumni will be in Cincy representing for sure

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I agree, JSU should not compare their offense to Cincy. Cincy's offense is a juggernaught....4 great rb's....7 lanky receivers.... All of them is back from an offense that averaged about 50pts. A&M will not see another offense like this again this year!!!

Back