Hey JSU...When is OMJ going to have a Press Conference?

Yea shit happens...we were sorry as fuck because we lacked a coach who motivated players like he should have. See I can admit BULLSHIT!!! Yall JSU folk can't say the same....LOL

Our top players FULLY support OMJ. They get on twitter, instagram, etc.. talking about how blessed they are to have him as HC because they learn so much from him. You all don't know ANYTHING about OMJ except that his OLD.

Our top players FULLY support OMJ. They get on twitter, instagram, etc.. talking about how blessed they are to have him as HC because they learn so much from him. You all don't know ANYTHING about OMJ except that his OLD.

Only a fool would bash their coach...come on man!!! I know one thing....Fobbs kicked his ass coaching last year!!!

Only a fool would bash their coach...come on man!!! I know one thing....Fobbs kicked his ass coaching last year!!!

Yeah by ONE whole game... LOL and no, JSU players would bash the HELL out of you! lol They won't be fake like that. They could just say nothing but they choose to let everyone know they support their coach. No one asked them to do it. You will see why really soon!

Yeah by ONE whole game... LOL and no, JSU players would bash the HELL out of you! lol They won't be fake like that. They could just say nothing but they choose to let everyone know they support their coach. No one asked them to do it. You will see why really soon!

What will we see? Other than celebrating on our home away from home field!

Back