Prayer for the 2015-2016 Athletic Season

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Dearest Heavenly Father,

It is again that I come to you Father, thanking you for allowing me the opportunity. Father, before I ask you for anything, I thank you for everything. Father, thank you for another day, for the brand new Grace & mercy You've given with this day. Lord, thank you for being my strength, my hope, my peace, my joy, my protection, Lord my everything. Lord, thank you so much for Redemption and Salvation through the precious blood of your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord Jesus for your sacrifice, for loving me enough not only to save me, but Lord you thought I was worth dying for! Lord Jesus, I thank you for that and I thank you for your Resurrection that confirms and assures me of your awesome power, love and greatness!

I now come to you Father, with other fellow brethren, asking that you please remember all the athletes that are preparing for this season. Father, I ask your blessings upon these talented and gifted individuals, asking your covering and sustaining Grace upon them. Father, please be with them on the field and in the classrooms; give them the mind to perform their athletic and academic assignments with confidence and humility. We pray Your favor in their lives, Father, not only in winning on the field, but in the classroom and in life, for You said in your Word that you already know the plans of prosperity You've laid for them, so we pray that they walk in your Word. Father, we pray in advance for traveling Grace; bless the pilots, bus drivers, whoever transports these young people. And Lord, we pray your Word on them, that says "whatsoever you do in word or deed, do in the name of the Lord Jesus" always giving thanks unto You. We pray the presence of the Holy Spirit to guide them and give them a sense of conduct that is conducive to You Lord. Bless their teachers, coaches, families Lord, and the institutions they represent, be it junior or high school, college or professional. Lord, we pray that you bind injuries from their bodies, and give them the strength to compete well. Lord, we pray for the officials; please Father give them a sense of honesty, fairness, and impartiality so the athletes will perform with a good spirit of competitiveness. And we pray for the bands as well Father. Help the directors to remember rules of the game, and especially rules of conduct, so they may perform well.

Now, unto You Father, that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we could ever ask or think, unto You Father, that is able to keep us from falling and present us faultless before the presence of Your glory with exceeding joy, to You Father God, be all honor, majesty, and glory, dominion and power.

In the name of the Resurrected Saviour, Jesus Christ, this is my prayer. Amen.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wow! What an awesome prayer, not only for this year's athletic season, but for/to me, personally. Amen, Amen, Amen!

Thank you 96lioness!

Back