Midnight Madness BOTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet

Talledega and Southern are already on the books for the night before the Boombox Classic. I think Jackson will later join the party... Sho videos up ... These bands will be ready to go for blood... Let's smack it up folks....

So is southern going to put the band in front of them this time, or somehow still put them in timeout in that corner for the BOTB ...? ☕

Talledega and Southern are already on the books for the night before the Boombox Classic. I think Jackson will later join the party... Sho videos up ... These bands will be ready to go for blood... Let's smack it up folks....
I don't think Jackson coming until the game.

I don't think Jackson coming until the game.

But aren't those two under a deal where jacksons suppose to return the trip from last years BOTB ? Idk I just don't see the boom missing an opportunity like this ... Especially with little at the helms ... If you wanna make a statement as a new b.d. You come to the yard and face the two best in the game right now.

But aren't those two under a deal where jacksons suppose to return the trip from last years BOTB ? Idk I just don't see the boom missing an opportunity like this ... Especially with little at the helms ... If you wanna make a statement as a new b.d. You come to the yard and face the two best in the game right now.
Something must have happened with the deal. I think that is the reason Talladega was brought in.

Last edited:
That sucks... It must've been the tension from both sides from last years event that cause jsu to pull out this year smh. I feel talladega would be that band to stay til game day and blow on both bands as they marching in or something childish like that haha.

That sucks... It must've been the tension from both sides from last years event that cause jsu to pull out this year smh. I feel talladega would be that band to stay til game day and blow on both bands as they marching in or something childish like that haha.
Really?? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough what happened.

Really?? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough what happened.
I was hearing right after that game last year that Jsu president might not let the boom attend the botb in Baton Rouge(reason unknown). Hadn't heard anything else about it since. I'm sure it was her if they're not going!

I was hearing right after that game last year that Jsu president might not let the boom attend the botb in Baton Rouge(reason unknown). Hadn't heard anything else about it since. I'm sure it was her if they're not going!

Hell naw after what southern did too us in that gym that president better get off her soft high horse and make that quick call to haymer... If they don't go all the old heads gone be talking about aside from the battle is if Jackson would've been in the mix. Naw we owe southern this ass whooping and talladega can catch it too.

Hell naw after what southern did too us in that gym that president better get off her soft high horse and make that quick call to haymer... If they don't go all the old heads gone be talking about aside from the battle is if Jackson would've been in the mix. Naw we owe southern this ass whooping and talladega can catch it too.
You'll find out the real reason soon enough! It's from administration though!

Last edited:
Seen this on Facebook:
11846666_990619407636417_9176084257702655904_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back