Affluent Black Americans Are Migrating To Desoto,Tx

We are in Grand Prairie but in the Mansfield School district and yes people that are paying 40% more in house prices are sleeping on the southern part of DFW. I'm working at a Black owned business in Desoto right now, nice video

What does he mean by leaving, "the thugs and hoodrats behind"? I get what he's saying in theory, but that's easier said than done. If you want an entire race of people to rise, you have to at least cater to this segment of Blacks because they are raising children who are essential to our advancement in this country. If we stigmatize and isoloate ourselves from a certain faction of people, how is that any different than white supremacy?

You are 100% correct. This is why the Black race will always be left behind. We are so busy trying to separate ourselves from each other instead of building up each other. Mexican's build around each other. We are sad, sick people.

What does he mean by leaving, "the thugs and hoodrats behind"? I get what he's saying in theory, but that's easier said than done. If you want an entire race of people to rise, you have to at least cater to this segment of Blacks because they are raising children who are essential to our advancement in this country. If we stigmatize and isoloate ourselves from a certain faction of people, how is that any different than white supremacy?

Back