In honor of the Greatest AD in the SWAC, Big Willy Broussard. ..

Get Ready

GR delayed his return to TSPN....GREATNESS should return simultaneously. ...now that he's back in office assuring everyone that everything is alright, I'm alright baghdad-broussard.jpg

So what happened to the best AD in the SWAC, the one who has his budget together (thanks JSU guy that said that)?
I thought he was good. Yall wouldnt listen when I tried to tell you that he didnt know what the FCKU he was doing. He wasnt qualified for that job. NOTHING on his resume said that he could help SU out of its APR predicament. But NOOOOOOOO....you had to hire somebody that was lightskinnededed with a French sounding name. And what happened??? You went deeper and deeper into an APR hole and if the NCAA hadnt taken their foot off yalls neck, you would still be choking.

How many SU players are going to get snatched off the bus this year?
Yall need to just gone let somebody white run that school for a while since yall just cant get right

So what happened to the best AD in the SWAC, the one who has his budget together (thanks JSU guy that said that)?
I thought he was good. Yall wouldnt listen when I tried to tell you that he didnt know what the FCKU he was doing. He wasnt qualified for that job. NOTHING on his resume said that he could help SU out of its APR predicament. But NOOOOOOOO....you had to hire somebody that was lightskinnededed with a French sounding name. And what happened??? You went deeper and deeper into an APR hole and if the NCAA hadnt taken their foot off yalls neck, you would still be choking.

How many SU players are going to get snatched off the bus this year?
Yall need to just gone let somebody white run that school for a while since yall just cant get right

Well ya boy the one you think can't do no wrong in the world TC and a bunch of his friends was scared of him and when he made one mistake decided they tried to run him off but, them jokers don't have any money so they reassigned him

So youre telling me the reason Broussard cant return to his job is yall dont have the money allocated to bring him back to the ADs office? And you believe that?

So youre telling me the reason Broussard cant return to his job is yall dont have the money allocated to bring him back to the ADs office? And you believe that?

in the words of Bishop Bullwinkle

Last edited:
What happened? This man came up the innovative idea to get $0.05 per gallon off the gas sales by the Merchants on Harding Blvd. This was a good idea and I'm sure he was gonna get around to something else but that grade scandal (the APR not the diploma, that's waaaay before him) hit.

What did he do? Whose side piece got her game tickets tooken!

Yeah, you cant cut the old heads off from what they have been doing all their lives in BR

But the truth is, I said it from the beginning, SU hired the wrong guy. You hired somebody whose resume didnt match the job description. You needed somebody that was an expert in dealing with NCAA APR issues, but you didnt do that. You hired somebody that was only lightskinneded with a french name. Which is what you usually do...How did that work out for you?

But even though he struggled with the NCAA and truly bungled your APR issues, yall didnt get mad until Mrs. Bourdeaux didnt get her free tickets. Yall are sooo wrong.

Oh well....chalk this one up....GR is right yet again

Yeah, you cant cut the old heads off from what they have been doing all their lives in BR

But the truth is, I said it from the beginning, SU hired the wrong guy. You hired somebody whose resume didnt match the job description. You needed somebody that was an expert in dealing with NCAA APR issues, but you didnt do that. You hired somebody that was only lightskinneded with a french name. Which is what you usually do...How did that work out for you?

But even though he struggled with the NCAA and truly bungled your APR issues, yall didnt get mad until Mrs. Bourdeaux didnt get her free tickets. Yall are sooo wrong.

Oh well....chalk this one up....GR is right yet again

readImage

So let me get this straight..... The greatest AD in the SWAC get "reassigned" to another department and then SU gets the info to the NCAA and gets out of NCAA trouble? Really? Now what does that tell you?

Where is the JSU guy that hated Vivian so much that he said that Broussard, whose athletic department had been kicked out of the NCAA at the time, was the best AD in the SWAC? Is he still on the board? Who says that? They remove him from office and things get better? Oh well I guess his good budgets just werent good enough....

Hey JR

What we're you saying about "whitefolks" liking Broussard? Whitefolks like any non threatening halfbreed that can put a subject and verb together. You fell for that?

You of all people should know by now that if GR says a mosquito can pull a wagon, hook his ass up.

So let me get this straight..... The greatest AD in the SWAC get "reassigned" to another department and then SU gets the info to the NCAA and gets out of NCAA trouble? Really? Now what does that tell you?

Where is the JSU guy that hated Vivian so much that he said that Broussard, whose athletic department had been kicked out of the NCAA at the time, was the best AD in the SWAC? Is he still on the board? Who says that? They remove him from office and things get better? Oh well I guess his good budgets just werent good enough....

Hey JR

What we're you saying about "whitefolks" liking Broussard? Whitefolks like any non threatening halfbreed that can put a subject and verb together. You fell for that?

You of all people should know by now that if GR says a mosquito can pull a wagon, hook his ass up.

So you going compare sexual harassment to a minor infraction that's really a power play Really

So you going compare sexual harassment to a minor infraction that's really a power play Really
It wasn't no infraction lol. Just shows how smart they are lmao. If it was a infraction, they would have had grounds to fire Dr. Broussard.

Hey JR

The white folks do like Broussard. What does that have to do with SU though? And you know Broussard did all the work to get the NCAA off us. The white folks even wrote that up in the Advocate saying Broussard should get the credit. Keep up GR. I know you been on hiatus. But if the white folks wrote it, it must be true right?

It wasn't no infraction lol. Just shows how smart they are lmao. If it was a infraction, they would have had grounds to fire Dr. Broussard.

Yep. All it was that someone feelings got hurt and were scared Broussard was getting to BIG. Typical. If they had something, he would have been gone faster than we could say his name. LOL.

Are you still protecting that dude? Come on man. You have got to do better

He don't have to protect him. We know SU politics. LOL. Will did a great job and they know it. Some of them can't stand it because he was never their pick to be AD in the first place and grew scared of his success. Nothing more and nothing less. He ain't part of the good ole boy SU network. That's the issue.

Back