China Is Becoming Russia's Economic 'Loan Shark'

Russia will rue the day that they made these deals at such disadvantage. China run the most purest of capital systems on the planet. Puten's drive to restore the Russian empire comes with big expense. The Russian citizens like Americans don't see that they are being blinded by patriotism by their politicians.

Russia will rue the day that they made these deals at such disadvantage. China run the most purest of capital systems on the planet. Puten's drive to restore the Russian empire comes with big expense. The Russian citizens like Americans don't see that they are being blinded by patriotism by their politicians.

Yep. Just came back from China last Thursday. They are pimping Russia. Actually the Chinese folks don't like the Russians. I was asking my China colleagues about their thoughts of Russia. Especially the younger China folks. Between Japan and Russia, I don't know who they dislike the most. Both like you said, they are pure capitalists in China and money is their motivator. Also don't believe in the news that China hates America. Those folks love it. It's all about money. The political posturing is a ruse. They are becoming more and more Westernized even under their government who is much more tolerable than the past. Poor Putin so blinded he can't even see how China is just pimping him. LOL.

Yep. Just came back from China last Thursday. They are pimping Russia. Actually the Chinese folks don't like the Russians. I was asking my China colleagues about their thoughts of Russia. Especially the younger China folks. Between Japan and Russia, I don't know who they dislike the most. Both like you said, they are pure capitalists in China and money is their motivator. Also don't believe in the news that China hates America. Those folks love it. It's all about money. The political posturing is a ruse. They are becoming more and more Westernized even under their government who is much more tolerable than the past. Poor Putin so blinded he can't even see how China is just pimping him. LOL.

Man you live on the West coast. Those elite Chinese folks send their kids to all of those private schools out there. Kids ride to school in an Audi by day and then roll to the club in a Maserati Grand Turismo or Ferrari at night. They're buying up all of the expensive property in LA and NYC. Folks need to keep an eye on the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank that they're rolling out as well as that transcontinental railroad they're in talks on building.

Man you live on the West coast. Those elite Chinese folks send their kids to all of those private schools out there. Kids ride to school in an Audi by day and then roll to the club in a Maserati Grand Turismo or Ferrari at night. They're buying up all of the expensive property in LA and NYC. Folks need to keep an eye on the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank that they're rolling out as well as that transcontinental railroad they're in talks on building.

Man, who you telling. Not just the Chinese. The other Asian communities have a bunch of elite folks. It is like that in Houston as well. Houston, LA, and NYC are big time. Remember Yao Ming wanted to be in H-town. Huge Asian population and a lot of the Chinese have big dollars. Have their own areas.

I was talking with one of my China Suppliers and the owner has property in L.A. and Shanghai. Lives between both spots. Sent the son to US college. When dude graduated he got a BMW 5 series. When he got his first promotion they bought him a Porsche. LOL. Treated me like royalty when I was in Shanghai. You think you see cars and money from them in the U.S. In Shanghai you see all kinds of high end vehicles and guess what. It is 2 to 3 times the amount to purchase one of those kind of cars in China due to import taxes and duties put on Benz, Porsche, BMW etc... GM vehicles are very popular as they had the first plants in China. Buicks are everywhere. LOL. Ford is starting to get more cars in there.

Back