Mannnn F%$^ the MEAC Football Teams!!!!

Those fools are claiming that the SWAC forced them to accept this "Bowl." If we did, the SWAC is a BAAAAD AAAZZZZ Conference that can get a major company (DISNEY) to offer another opportunity for exposure and an additional revenue stream.

Bruh MEAC folks are silly. They are like little children that require a sippy cup.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Munchkin-Re-usable-Twist-Tight-Spill-Proof-Cups.jpg

I know - I've lived in MEAC Country 16 of the past 18 years and see it first hand!!!!!!!

I lived in Central Virginia (Lynchburg, VA) and the Blacks that don't appear to have the Stockholm Syndrome are scared to speak up when they need to. Most of them are holyrollers who claim to be very religious. The cultural in some of those areas will make a person think that they were living in slavery or during the Jim Crow Era. Northern Virginia is a lot different than Central and South Virginia, which is pretty much everything south of Richmond, VA. Now where they do have major universities (Blacksburg-VaTech and Charlottesville-UVA), thing are a little different, but the rest of Central and South Virginia is pretty much like North and South Carolina.

Last edited:
Wow didn't know MEAC cats were this sick in the head. Sad that many black folks are clueless

Blue, if the MEAC added Winston Salem State as a conference member that would exponentially add to their existing Dog and Pony Shows. One big ole traveling circus!!!!

they'd fit right in

i3kSCUv2lc1db.gif

Why is it such a problem to understand dollars over stupidity. My goodness we want this, that, the other, now, later, never, just shut up. Hell if the MEAC don't want to participate call on the next conference I'm sure they would.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back