Mayweather & The Jukebox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Mayweather is no Barack Obama or Eric Holder! If it will make you feel better, Congratulations!

Dude, Mayweather is no Barack Obama or Eric Holder! If it will make you feel better, Congratulations!

You do realize the Jukebox has performed several times for politicians and for a sitting President of the United States right? Inaugurations send help. We don't need to feel better. Man I tell you the hate is so real by some folks.

If we post the Juke is performing on the moon. You will have something negative to say. Just say I don't like them and move on.

BTW, it's President Obama and former Attorney General Holder. You sound like Fox news leaving off titles.

You do realize the Jukebox has performed several times for politicians and for a sitting President of the United States right? Inaugurations send help. We don't need to feel better. Man I tell you the hate is so real by some folks.

If we post the Juke is performing on the moon. You will have something negative to say. Just say I don't like them and move on.

BTW, it's President Obama and former Attorney General Holder. You sound like Fox news leaving off titles.

He came right on cue lmao!! Just like roaches I tell ya but always 20 steps behind.

they still bitter about last fall lol. Its going to take years for them to get over that lmao.

Some of them don't know any better. Some of it is sincere ignorance but most of it is conscientious stupidity.

laughing_smiley.gif

We might have to ask Mayweather to borrow a few of his bodyguards for Haymer when SU travels to that state just east of Louisiana. LOL!!!!

Man this is awesome. I would love to know how this came about. Did Mayweather reach out to SU?

Man this is awesome. I would love to know how this came about. Did Mayweather reach out to SU?

Yeah he visited SU for homecoming maybe 2 years ago and he was impressed by the band. They were suppose to perform with him while he came to the ring in one of his other fights but it worked out for this epic fight.

Having the Human Jukebox start the week off for what many are calling the “Fight of the Century” is a perfect fit. The band has a reputation for delivering exciting and captivating entertainment which Mayweather Promotions referred to the band as being “The Best Ever” reassuring their confidence that this will be an entrance for the ages.The Southern University Band is led by Nathan B. Haymer, Director of Bands at Southern University and A&M College.

http://therougecollection.net/thero...and-to-perform-for-mayweather-pacquiao-fight/

Great honor!!! Congratulations to the Jukebox and Hammer!!! Can't deny this has been a great year and it is well deserved! From the first show I saw, I knew this band would be a beast this year.

Dude. No one mentioned JSU until two of your fellow JSUers came on the thread right away and bashed the invite.

Bottom line and I mean this sincerely. If you wore the "S" there is no reason. I mean absolutely no reason to be concerned about any HBCU band. Not for anything.

Y'all do realize that Bernard doesn't represent JSU, right?

Congrats on the invite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back