Let Us Pray

GramblingMan2009

My cousin just called me from Montgomery and said she's missing her set of knives. Let Us keep Alabama State Football players and coaches in prayer!

My cousin just called me from Montgomery and said she's missing her set of knives. Let Us keep Alabama State Football players and coaches in prayer!
I was wondering when the jokes were coming. I mean 13 or 14 years ago on this board, in this forum, smackers would have went wild with Brian Jenkins and this knife situation which makes me think of Eddie Murphy and the Golden Child, "I I I want the knife...I want the knife please."

If any of our schools got caught slipping anyway anyhow, you would know about it in this forum.I guess now everybody has gotten too cool with each other. I guess that is what happens when you eat each others food during SWAC tailgating over the years. It's all good though.

Last edited:

Naw Bulldog Ed, it's these rules on here that has calmed these type of situations. Then you have someone like Fiyah on here enforcing the rules.

Yea people don't smack anymore, the page has grown boring in my eyes because of it. If the topic is not about JSU most people won't respond.

butter-knife.jpg

Maybe they bragged on their teams too much and cannot face reality. We are still the best average school in America. We have changed everybody from the President to the Walking coach. So we will start dominating the SWAC like our first two years. We went to the SCG so many times they had to move it from Bham.

o_O You don't get an award for 2nd place in the SCG.

Maybe they bragged on their teams too much and cannot face reality. We are still the best average school in America. We have changed everybody from the President to the Walking coach. So we will start dominating the SWAC like our first two years. We went to the SCG so many times they had to move it from Bham.
Y

1 out of 6? 0.166666% - C'mon man!!!

how many times have yall won a championship tho?

Going and winning are two distinctively different things...how many did you win?

Back